Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Isn't that Law mentioned that he can't even use his DF against Kaido and BM in the rooftop because of their Haki? How can they suddenly use it against BM?

Also, if Kanjuro is still fine and created a fire demon then it also assures us that Kin'emon is still fine as well...

LOL at Numbers becoming allies, that's very unexpected...
Lol true Law said that

Maybe he forgot he had that technique ?

I understand what you're saying and you make a good point but I have never seen Big Mom as a main Wano villain. To me she's just a side character that needs to be occupied so Kaido can be defeated. Big mom has been embarrassed several times throughout Wano.
Sigh I have to agree with you. I dont think she is the big bad in wano hence why I believe this fight wont be concluded with her losing to kidd or law. This is all showing you how the will hold her long enough for her to leave after kaido is defeated

WTF? Isn't that Law mentioned that he can't even use his DF against Kaido and BM in the rooftop because of their Haki? How can they suddenly use it against BM?

Also, if Kanjuro is still fine and created a fire demon then it also assures us that Kin'emon is still fine as well...

LOL at Numbers becoming allies, that's very unexpected...
he couldn't move them with shambles not attack lol
His attacks have been shown to be effective on them from the start.

I think after Kidd and Law fuck BM good with their awakenings,The crazy witch will reveal her awakening to kick their asses!Law will be put down and Kidd will unlock advanced COC!

Status
Not open for further replies.