Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Big Mom fought Kid/Law pre-training, that’s what would’ve happened. You underestimate the Supernova and thinks it diminishes Yonko level characters, no that just speaks to the SN’s fortitude. Big Mom has been toying around with these kids and has been ALLOWING them to regain their wits, and still; they’re on their last legs. That’s Yonko level 🤷🏿‍♂️
They haven’t really trained. Or did I miss any chapter?

So you want to see fantasies? Luffy in 923 wasn't using CoO, which might as well make him handicapped.
Yeah. That’s what I want to see. A slow power creep. Losing 3 rounds, training and then being able to somewhat stand up to a Yonkou. Anyway, no point in arguing, will have to except whatever comes.

you compare the awakening of a random impel down guy with that of a yonko who is an oni and has a mhytic fruit.:seriously:

all the awakenings are not the same we already have the proof with the paramecia
There both zoans lol,

Katakuri and Doffy awakenings are pretty similiar despite one being a special parmercia and the other regular

What i want to happen in Wano so shit actualluy looks like a war:
*Good exterme diff fights!
*Major deaths:Kaido,Orochi,Kanjuro,Kinemon,more scabbards and maybe Hawkins!
*CP0 and BMP join the fight so everyone can kick ass and things become really chaotic!
*Last chapters should be filled with crazy action(everybody vs Oars type)

Status
Not open for further replies.