Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can only repel or attract base on what's positive and negative. Which means he has to touch something and make it positive while also touching something else and making it negative. The reason why metal is so easy is because metal is already magnetic. So there is zero need for him to make metal magnetic. Now his awakening allows him to magnetize things which means ita going to take alot of setup or prep for him to use it since he now has to manually magnetize things onto something
Kidd turns BM into a magnet though, he can just throw her into the sea theoretically as well as any other magnet

@playa4321
I wouldn't jump to the Apoo and X Drake vs Queen hype yet, remember that Apoo is known to be a backstabber. So for all we know Apoo might end up backstabbing X Drake, or maybe X Drake knows this and is planning to backstab him first.

There might be a scenario where Apoo and X Drake are about to fight Queen, only for Apoo to attack X Drake instead.

All I'm saying is don't put all your trust in Apoo.
Agree ofc it can be different as my thought been said. But with Drake and Apoo open probably a alliance my thought about them attacking Queen could really happen.
Apoo is known for backstabbing I agree, but he is pretty mad at Queen for all the stuffs and Drake had also a plot around Queen early in the raid. I can see both getting a chapter where they fight Queen and end getting defeated by him.

Holyfuck that's some juicy spoiler! Awakened Law and Kidd daaamnn... So what's the different on Law's power?? He already can dmg people from inside (yoinking Smoke's heart etc).

Ew Kanjuro still alive tf
I suppose Law's stamina will improve,his room will get bigger and his techniques will get stronger!Possibly some new big finishing move!Thoeritically if Law can produce a big enough gamma knife,he can one shot even a Yonko!

Man you sound like a fucking cult follower crying and bitching and moaning when slapped with scientific facts.
I literally ask for you one logical reason, one viable evidence suggesting Big Mom can stand up to Zoro's Ashura and you cry bitch and moan about Zoro fans.

This is your pathetic Law and Kidd shitting themselves when Luffy and Zoro were flexing them in their presence and now all of a sudden these donkeys are same level as Zoro?

You guys have no fucking life.
How about instead of dickriding these fictional characters with your dear life spend this time getting a job, buying a car, having a girlfriend losing your viriginity.
Stop redirecting your insecurities lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Did BM’s and Kaido’s attacks put on potara earings to magically make the output much greater than the input?
It's about the amount of effort they put in. Hakai is literally island wiper while Ikoku at best is multi-city level or something. I understand you wanna downplay the feat for whatever reasons, but there is a limit to how bad your downplay can get.

Oh it’s just fun seeing you make a complete idiot out of yourself. Keep crying more pls :gokulaugh:
Why do you continue to act like a mouth foaming monkey when you seriously have no argument.
Bro are you so religiously attached to One Piece than difference of opinons backed by actual objective evidence offends you?

Status
Not open for further replies.