Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are just being a drama queen. Kanjuro being back is garbage but thats it, this arc is filled with garbage decisions so thats not new
Am I the queen of drama or are you the concubine who accepts any crap? This decision to resurrect kanjurou was by far the worst of all in that arc, just a chapter shit and a worst day I've seen, if not the worst of all.

If Kanjuro can get a comeback, Jack also can get one right @Paperchampion23 and @TheAncientCenturion
:josad:
Kanjuro showing more endurance feats then the flying six and Jack...
Honestly it makes sense if zoro and sanji clap king and queen. And for kaido to be on his back. And for us to see jack laid out only for the chapter to end with all of them getting up awakened

If Kanjuro is alive, then doesn't that mean that Kiku and Kinemon basically died for nothing? Unless they didn't die, which at this point would lead to me feeling like Oda is a hack for incessantly writing these fake deaths.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Am I the queen of drama or are you the concubine who accepts any crap? This decision to resurrect kanjurou was by far the worst of all in that arc, just a chapter shit and a worst day I've seen, if not the worst of all.
Not really lol. Olin was an even shittier decision. The arc is filled with dog shit decisions from Oda.

It just occured to me, these spoilers seem to confirm what me and a lot of other people were hoping for, that awakenings arent just "I can turn stuff around me into whatever substance my power is", they can vary depending of the fruit
Exactly plus we should have taken into consideration that Duffy and kats fruit only worked that way because they can already make the material they use to fight with from their devil fruit. A person like law or kidd cant. So from that premise alone their awakening agility would have been different

If Kanjuro can get a comeback, Jack also can get one right @Paperchampion23 and @TheAncientCenturion
Kanjuro showing more endurance feats then the flying six and Jack...
Funny thing is how Kanjuro fell to Kiku and Kinemon, but Jack falls to Inu/Neko and then Inu again? Now sure, we can say BUT SULONG but like Jack has a 1000x more endurance than Kanjuro so...what gives there?

Idk man, I'm kind of hoping that the F5 and Jack just...get up lol. Awakened or not, just straight up pose as threats for the strawhats. I could care less about pacing of the arc and spending more chapters on them. It's just about portrayal and due diligence.

If Kanjuro can do it twice, then:

- Ulti and Jack can do it twice
- Page 1, WsW, Sasaki, and Black Maria should be able to do it at LEAST once.

Don't even get me started on the unfinished plotlines that WsW and Sasaki very clearly have. Maybe I'm complaining for no reason though, we'll see. The fact that the narration boxes have explicitly stated they are done is what makes it bad enough though.

Zoro is not a captain. is only a underling lmao

Zoro figthing a commander right now
zoro fight kaido to downgrade to King
Kid fight Kaido to fight Big Mom

The Portrayal is clear
This moronic argument has been crushed by Oda himself.

Zoro is fighting commander - so what are you getting at ?
zoro fight kaido to downgrade to King - At the time of the manga only 3 people on the island can fight Kaido and one of them is Zoro not Kidd not Law.
Kid fight Kaido to fight Big Mom - Kidd couldn't do anything to Kaido so he is relinquished to fighting Big Mom a weaker Yonko

Portrayal is indeed clear

Wano is the best saga in One Piece, and it's also the one filled with the least amount of fakeout deaths in the series. Alabasta saga has Igaram, Pell (2 times), that little kid who overheard Bon Clay, Kohja, Dalton and others. Skypiea is the worst one. Pagaya, Kamakiri, Wyper, Laki and some dude I forgot the name of. Enies Lobby has Sodom and Gomorah. Impel Down has Blackbeard's crew, Inazuma and Ivankov. WCI has Opera, Moscato and Pound. Wano only has Kanjuro and Orochi. And Orochi's fakeout death isn't even fakeout death if you know his ability. Calling Orochi's death a "fakeout" is like calling Brook's death a fakeout LOL. Alabasta and Skypiea are the worst arcs by far with the most amount of garbage decisions and terrible fakeouts. Wano also has the least amount of asspulls. It is even trying to explain some of the garbage asspulls like Ashura and Diable Jambe.

Status
Not open for further replies.