Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law left because fighting 2 Yonko at the same time was too much, it wasn't specifically because of Kaido.
Correction.

Kid and Killer left since pushing Big Mom off the roof they believed to be enough so they went to take care of the rest (AGAIN even though Kidd has the biggest beef with Kaido out of the Roof "5")

Law left since he believed Luffy could handle the rest and even with Luffy alone Law went to support Kidd + Killer against Big Mom (Keep in mind Law doesn't know Killer stayed behind to fight Hawkins Kidd was alone at this time)

meaning Law ditched Luffy by himself to take care of Kaido to 3 v 1 Big Mom

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yo, my dude Law and his broken ability. Both he and Kid have awakening? Imagine having ever said that any supernova besides Luffy was above these two guys, least of all one of Luffy’s subordinates. They’re Luffy’s rivals. They contend with him, not his subordinates. This chapter brings a hell of a lot of hype for them.
I don't think anyone ever said they can't ever be above this Luffy's subordinate that you spoke of. They were indeed way below him before their power ups, and we don't even know if these new found powers would even make them surpass him.

The chapter is fire if you take out Kanjuro somehow being alive

If he's alive then that means Kinemon and Kiku could still be alive...

Why did Oda have to put Law awakening and another fakeout death in the same chapter

:lusalty:

You did concede did you not? Or are you back for more?
Post automatically merged:

You stop lying. Wano already had more death and danger than anything else. Yasuie dying is like if king riku just got shot in the fucking head in chapter 730
Literally no one died wtf are you talking about.

Yasuie dying was cool but we knew nothing about the guy and his death didn’t impact anything tension wise afterwards.

Again for him to do so means he would have to magnetize her to something that he already magnetized as being positive..So that it would attract and pull her.
Kidd repeled BM into the air with just metal attached to her though.

If he can turn living beings into magnets and make himself the other plus minus then thats already broken

You did concede did you not? Or are you back for more?
Post automatically merged:

Literally no one died wtf are you talking about.

Yasuie dying was cool but we knew nothing about the guy and his death didn’t impact anything tension wise afterwards.
Reminder that literally no one died in Pisskypiea or Crapabasta.

I actually wanted half of the scabbards to die at the rooftop itself lmao. I still think Kinemon is done for good else it shits on whatever character development Oda has planned for Momo.
When those fuckers didnt bite it on the RT I knew what arc I was in.
This is a carebear arc, no one is dying mark my words.

Kaido might though but at this point in starting to waver lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.