Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, my dude Law and his broken ability. Both he and Kid have awakening? Imagine having ever said that any supernova besides Luffy was above these two guys, least of all one of Luffy’s subordinates. They’re Luffy’s rivals. They contend with him, not his subordinates. The three of them are significantly stronger than the rest. This chapter brings a hell of a lot of hype for them.

Honestly it makes sense if zoro and sanji clap king and queen. And for kaido to be on his back. And for us to see jack laid out only for the chapter to end with all of them getting up awakened
Maybe we are all just prematurely hating on what's written. Idk. Maybe virtually every Ancient Zoan is meant to get up and still pose as threats. We wouldn't know until it happens or doesn't.

It's just one of those things. Nobody guessed Kanjuro would get up in normal capacity and still continue to be a threat this chapter lol

I know you were someone who said that Kidd would get adv CoC. How do you feel about him getting awakening?
I thought he'd have it as well. Its why I said Kid's probably a low top tier already. Oda wouldn't give this fight so much build up for punk rotten to be the strongest thing Kid pulls. Anyways he's probably going to get ACoC as well by the end of the fight. I'm not too sure about sky splitting anymore, but at the least he'll have yamato tier ACoC.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law isn’t lacking in raw skill. He can teleport and attack fast individually. He just shines best in support which is what Oda has been putting him on most of the time.
Law's lacking in those areas which is the main reason why he lost to Doffy and couldn't get his heart back from Vergo despite the massive difference in their strength. Even one of Doffy's Black Knights pressured in CQC while G2 Luffy absolutely destroyed the same while being hindered by Bellamy.

Maybe we are all just prematurely hating on what's written. Idk. Maybe virtually every Ancient Zoan is meant to get up and still pose as threats. We wouldn't know until it happens or doesn't.

It's just one of those things. Nobody guessed Kanjuro would get up in normal capacity and still continue to be a threat this chapter lol
Not this chapter... And you know the zoans are getting back up.

Cuz it's his arc ? ...in his arc supposedly equal to BM .

Oh I truly believe she will not go down btw.
It is his arc lol. He’s the main villain of the wano country, if anything it’s orochi and him as the focus of the story. Big mom already got an arc focused on her, and the fact is that she still might get a separate arc (elbaf) for her complete defeat. Kaido being focused more in his arc is not a sign that he’s stronger than big mom.

People do know a climax can last 20 chapters right. Especially when talking about oda
Wci as best example, it was said that WCi reached the climax during chapter 865-871 and we all know,it took more 30chapters until the arc end. Reaching the climax means it can still take 20-30chapters.

Funny thing is how Kanjuro fell to Kiku and Kinemon, but Jack falls to Inu/Neko and then Inu again? Now sure, we can say BUT SULONG but like Jack has a 1000x more endurance than Kanjuro so...what gives there?

Idk man, I'm kind of hoping that the F5 and Jack just...get up lol. Awakened or not, just straight up pose as threats for the strawhats. I could care less about pacing of the arc and spending more chapters on them. It's just about portrayal and due diligence.

If Kanjuro can do it twice, then:

- Ulti and Jack can do it twice
- Page 1, WsW, Sasaki, and Black Maria should be able to do it at LEAST once.

Don't even get me started on the unfinished plotlines that WsW and Sasaki very clearly have. Maybe I'm complaining for no reason though, we'll see. The fact that the narration boxes have explicitly stated they are done is what makes it bad enough though.
No you don't complaining to much, you just speaking facts here..
:josad:

I thought he'd have it as well. Its why I said Kid's probably a low top tier already. Oda wouldn't give this fight so much build up for punk rotten to be the strongest thing Kid pulls. Anyways he's probably going to get ACoC as well by the end of the fight. I'm not too sure about sky splitting anymore, but at the least he'll have yamato tier ACoC.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I respect you still have super hope for him

Pretty sure Oda dropped G2 with no explanation whatsoever which pretty much got explained at the end of Enies Lobby. I think it’s too early to call Kidd’s and Law’s power up an asspull. Imma wait until the end of Onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.