Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There are no hints, but it makes sense for Ulti to have COC, honestly. Ulti and PO have a lot of potential and they're fairly young.
better than the exoskeleton though.:yasu:
Tbh, Sanji's power ups actually make more sense than any other power up that happened in Wano.

No I think his current gears will be sufficient to be competitive against Kaido, but I also think it won't be what will be used as his finisher. I think Luffy will show awakening by the end of the fight and use it in his finisher move against Kaido. It'd be a hint of a pu that Luffy will show in greater length in his next battle against top tier(s)
I see, that makes sense. Personally, I think advCOC isn't just infusing your attacks with COC, which is the reason why I deliberately avoid referring to it as advCOC. So I expect Luffy's next big power up to be advCOC assuming the next big arc involves Shanks, who I think is the only advCOC user among the current Yonko, and that he helps Luffy achieve it either directly or indirectly.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that GGnM's awakening is gonna be seriously OP. I believe it is reserved for BB; I could be wrong though.

Haven't people been suggesting that Luffy was going to awaken his devil fruit as the final powerup against Kaido?

Law and Kidd getting their awakenings under the same duress at the same time makes sense when considering that. Finally getting the mc level treatment they deserve. Wonder if this will actually take out big mum.

Apoo and Drake alliance will end like it.

Drake will call for Attach and make a photo about him and Apoo standing above Big Mom and Kaidou.

Drake will become an admiral and Apoo a Yonkou for absolutely doing nothing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Awakening gives Zoans strength speed durability and fast regen. Of course there is a limit as you said but they can regen while they are unconsciouns and Oda doesnt want this from anyone thats why i think only Kaido is awakened.

Yes King and Marco should have awakening but i dont think they will. I think Oda only gonna give awakening to Kaido.
Based on what we know, abnormally quick recovery is the only benefit Zoans get from awakening—that makes them highly resilient by extension though. Also, zoans don't regenerate. That's a big misconception about the Zoan fruits; they just recover quickly which is infinitely inferior to what regeneration can do. Zoan awakening, or awakening in general, is not half as OP as you think it is. It certainly is not an ability that Oda would reserved only for top-tiers. It makes perfect sense for King, Marco, and even Queen to have awakening.

He was confirmed to have it in the canon manga. Ulti wasn't.
Kaido just assumed and Zoro replied he has no idea what's he talking about. Also Ulti's clash in the manga had sound efferct like fron CoC haki. Both according vivre cards doesn't have CoC, so...? If Ulti doesn't have it so is Zoro. Or they both have it. Pick your side lol.

There's nothing such as CoC colours though? The anime switches things up every week since every week it's a different director on the helm. Black lightning was shown all over One Piece. It isn't indicative of CoC. Outside of the canon manga, atleast the SBS or the Vivre Cards gotta confirm it. It is very much possible that Oda is holding back reveals/info in the Vivre Cards until he reveals it in the manga, with Ulti falling down this early, don't think that's happening anymore.
WRONG. I REPEAT WRONG. Go watch all 996 episodes of OP and you won't find them using this RED and BLACK color for non-coc users (or soon to be revealed CoC users). It's special. That's a thing that might be considered as a huge spoiler and they pay extra attention to it even if directors change a lot. But besides that yeah anime has them clashes and auras all in rainbow colors lol.

Based on what we know, abnormally quick recovery is the only benefit Zoans get from awakening—that makes them highly resilient by extension though. Also, zoans don't regenerate. That's a big misconception about the Zoan fruits; they just recover quickly which is infinitely inferior to what regeneration can do. Zoan awakening, or awakening in general, is half as OP as you think it is. It's certainly not an ability that's only reserved for top-tiers. It makes perfect sense for King, Marco, and Queen to have awakening.
Zoan awakenings are kind of garbage though from what we've seen in Impel Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.