Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Zoro is that he has the greatest feat on a Yonkou, while being 15-20 times more nerfed then anyone on in this arc. It is hard to beat his feat. The fandoms says Kid is nerfed with his headaches and cut wound, but Law straight up said Zoro shouldn't even be moving, after blocking hakai.

Let's wait to see someone perform a feat on the level of Oden or better Zoro.
His AP, defensive output, combat speed, flexiblity etc. have been perpetually underrated on this site. :josad:

That would be best scenario but everyone is getting their powerups so that they can damage her. She is definitely going down in Wano but as you said maybe Luffy can intervene too.
Seems like Oda will probably shorten the post Wano plot compared to what hax expected unless he plans to portray a Robin rescue arc.

Lol. You realize that the Kidd that injured the sweet commander was basically pre timeskip level Kidd right? Stop being salty, Kidd was beating Zoro even before this awakening due to portrayal and matchup advantage. It only got worse with this chapter.
I might say with awakwning zoro low diffs kidd
No more one shots him
Proud of kidd

EoS strongest of all time
1.luffy
2.imu
3.joy boy/ sun god nika
4.Blackbeard
5.roger
6.xebec/dragon
7.kaido
8.kidd
9.Sabo
10.primebeard
11.law
12.zoro
13.shiki
14.akainu
15.big mom
16.rayleigh
17.mihawk
18.kizaru
19.coby/smoker
20.aokiji
:cheers::myman:
Zoro will never be stronger than big mom he will never be yonko level he'll just be top tier yc1

I've already counteres all your talking points.

Kaido called Law GK a trick.

Zoro used his strongest attack while he was severely weakened which effected his attack power.

This attack which is not his strongest didn't content ACoC and scared Big Mom and the manga implied it has the power to scar Kaido.
came from zolo's mouth that it's his best and stop putting your words in zolo's mouth
and in the end it only dealt superficial damage and I don't even care about Law's GK or what Kaido thinks about it Lmao:gokulaugh:

If you don't understand how much stronger Zoro's attacks are when he can use his physical strength with his barrier haki that's your fault.

No it's your fault for over wanking zolo.:suresure:

It failed to make Kaido kneel which zolo explicitly said he hopes to at least put Kaido on his knees and failed to do so.

IThanks for letting me know "Kid and Law didn't use their strongest attack" is the new copium. Keep moving that goal post.
Yeah and Luffy not using his best attack is my copium too:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.