Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont waste your time dude
Hakai is clearly put zoro durability above every supernova, and he still can injured kaido while being half dead, in this generation only garp, mihawk or shank that can stop that thing, and its the most powerful skill that appear in one piece so far

Idk about gorosei or im because oda didnt show their fighting power yet
except zolo didn't stop Hakai and got bailed out by Law

zolo would be dead if Law didn't save him

Before their powerups both of them were fanboying at what Zoro did at the rooftop.
it's called expressing different emotions about things that surprised you lol. not everything has to be hurrr hurr must prevail hurr swords toxic masculinity hurrr durr. it's boring and pleases only teenage boys or those who stuck at that age mentally. zoro was so much more fun pre ts because he used to be like that too.

The captain duo awoke their fruit after all

So much for the people who were really thinking Law spent all this time on Wano without growing stronger when a planer like him already knew they were going to face a yonko

And judging by how how ope ope no MI is, just can't imagine how overpowered it is in it's awakened form

This is the visual improvement I was waiting for @Trafalgar_D_Law. :steef:
Certain people here will still insist that Doflamingo low diffs Law even after this

Its bad for Law and Kidd to use awakening rn

They're losing soon
We can say this until something surprising happens to either character.

Tbh. I'm banking on both damaging her bad, only for both to get the favor returned. However, I think Kid is eventually going to be the one who stands out here And gets up. Haki DOES bloom in the heat of battle, so I can see Kid paralleling Luffy in this regard and finally gaining some attribute to AdCoC or AdCoA in the end along with using his awakening.

I don't see them losing to BM. Oda doesnt set up and drag out fights (that he consistently shows) only for the protagonists to lose. There is zero payoff in that idea.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
it's called expressing different emotions about things that surprised you lol. not everything has to be hurrr hurr must prevail hurr swords toxic masculinity hurrr durr. it's boring and pleases only teenage boys or those who stuck at that age mentally. zoro was so much more fun pre ts because he used to be like that too.
I was absolutely exaggerating in that post lol. I was responding to a borderline troll-ish statement, you don't need to take everything seriously.

Fwiw, even pre powerup I do think Kidd was relative to Zoro and Law was not far off. With these powerups, things change obviously and Zoro's probably getting another powerup as well.

Enma has it own abilities as again why is he struggling to King even when he using Enma? Also Enma is only weapon to get into scales of Kaido, not his own abilities otherwise his other swords could have cut into Kaido, but they never did.

Zoro is under Kidd and Law, that is canon especially on these guys having DF Awakening which is more against Zoro as he isn't beating them. Even before this, Kidd and Law harmed both Big Mom and Kaido in the fight and still harming Big Mom even now.
I'm not going to continue explain how enma works just you can twist the facts around for your own toxic post.

This entire post is headcannon. Stop being toxic for once and just enjoy the manga. It's not going to hurt you.

We can say this until something surprising happens to either character.

Tbh. I'm banking on both damaging her bad, only for both to get the favor returned. However, I think Kid is eventually going to be the one who stands out here And gets up. Haki DOES bloom in the heat of battle, so I can see Kid paralleling Luffy in this regard and finally gaining some attribute to AdCoC or AdCoA in the end along with using his awakening.

I don't see them losing to BM. Oda does set up and drag out fights (that he consistently shows) only for the protagonists to lose. There is zero payoff in that idea.
I think Kidd will be the last man standing against BM and will display advanced conquerors!

The thing about Zoro is that he has the greatest feat on a Yonkou, while being 15-20 times more nerfed then anyone on in this arc. It is hard to beat his feat. The fandoms says Kid is nerfed with his headaches and cut wound, but Law straight up said Zoro shouldn't even be moving, after blocking hakai.

Let's wait to see someone perform a feat on the level of Oden or better Zoro.

Bogard

You can't win
Certain people here will still insist that Doflamingo low diffs Law even after this
Poor Doffy. All his opponents were supposed to remain stagnant

- Sanji simply got
- Exokeleton granting abnormal durability
- Abnormal regeneration
- Big physical strength boost

- Shield, drastically increasing the overall body defense
- Accelerators and floating devices drastically increasing sky mobility and movement speed
- Invisibility hax

Law awoke his already overpowered ope ope no mi fruit and can freely attack people from the inside now(gamma knife almost ended him if not his ability)

It's not how it was supposed to be :josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It says they can only use it as a last ressort, meaning they already had the ability, but only using it as their ultimate card, basically like what gamma knife was to Law in dressrosa
Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.
I am not saying that's not the case but when you read it as a whole, it gives the impression that they just awakened their abilities and can only use it once because they awakened them just now. Based on what we know so far, awakening isn't a one time move akin to GN, for example. It's actually a mode, or work like one at least, so it makes more sense that their usage is limited if they just awakened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.