Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Zoro's arc and sales are dropping because of Luffy. You know that those two arent mutually exclusive? :ihaha:

Sales dropping hard since post TS when it became Luffy piece. :goyea:
Zoro may save it when he kills Kaido but Luffy will ruin even that with his cringy lines. :risitasad:
Sales only dropped when zolo is the focus:suresure:

What's the bet?

Big Meme loses to Kid and Law? Sure.

This arc is literally (worst) New gen surpassing Rox Gen :suresure:
no this arc is Luffy Vs Kaido

but sure ...

my claim : Big Mom will no go down during wano (by alliance? but no ... I'm even willing to say at all cause Luffy have to beat her)

if you are OK with it let me call the mods

Last edited:
This spoiler basically confirms that there are several versions of Paramecia Awakening.

Doffy and Katakuri are able to create their element, thus they're able to use their environments to create their elements. But in Law's and Kid's case, their Awakening rather boosts their offensive power. Kid can put magnetism on his target while Law's attacks become even more potent.

Also, when did Law awake his DF? It's very stamina tacking, so it basically confirms that Law fixed his previous stamina issue since he's rather dealing with his "new stamina issues", which is Awakening.

Furthermore, Awakening consumes stamina. Both Kid and Law suffer from it but I guess it is because they are not used to it? I dunno. Anyway, Doffy using it for 20 minutes and even afterwards on fodders despite his shape is impressive but Katakuri literally used his Awakening for hours, this is insane @HAJIKATA.

Now I want to see Law unlocking COC and Kid unlocking AdCOC against Big Mom and they are basically comparable to top tiers too with their new PUs. Especially since Big Mom still has not used her Awakening. This sure will come next chapter.

This is Zoro's arc and sales are dropping because of Luffy. You know that those two arent mutually exclusive? :ihaha:

Sales dropping hard since post TS when it became Luffy piece. :goyea:
Zoro may save it when he kills Kaido but Luffy will ruin even that with his cringy lines. :risitasad:
it has always been luffy piece, he just replaced most of the straw hats by momo and scabbards...

Apu and Drake have a secret meeting
Apu seems to have already left Kido
He asks Drake to join forces with someone who doesn't belong to either of them.

The stairs between the first and first floors, with only the lower half of Kin-emon's body running
Kin-emon was cut in half, but it was only because the part that was cut by Ro wasn't attached properly, so it was separated

Next to him is Kanjuro.
A message from Orochi saying that he was going to die and bloom.
With his last power, he sends out a demon (Hi-Zen-Bo) to burn everything.
Because he is a demon, he can slip through walls.
Orochi's goal is to ignite the armory and blow everything up.
(Orochi is relaxing with a sniffle)

Law and Kid have awakened their abilities.
They can't use it easily because it takes too much energy.
But Kid told him to use it because he can't be kidnapped.

Law's technique, KROOM and ANASSIE, sticks the sword into Mum.
The stabbing doesn't mean anything, but the KROOM creates a wave motion from within, damaging Mam from the inside (making her bleed).
The Kid then follows up with an assault.
The magnetized mumm attracts the surrounding weapons and crushes them.

Source: 5ch

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Law is broken

Lol Big Mom using Adcoc and named attacks. You think Jack who got punked by sulong stands a chance...ah well
yeah fucked up jack after he fought an army of sulong minks was defeated by sulong inu and neko they also damaged kaido.
and when did she spammed AdCoC against kidd and law show panel of her using spamming AdCoC against them

Status
Not open for further replies.