Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
never said she used her caramel mode. I was saying coc is something she naturally uses even in her caramel mode, and thus no proof of it being the advanced form.

Coc is about dominating the will of others.

The bold is the keyword here. Normal coc knocks people out unconscious. Advanced color of conqueror works like a force field blocking / damaging the opponent without touching. What we know is that the former was happening, not the latter.
What I'm saying is that caramel mode wouldn't even apply here since it is useless against Kidd and Law

Adcoc also knocks out people. When Luffy and Kaido clashed, the Meri watching them for knocked out. So like I said, it was advanced COC since normal COV wouldn't affect Kidd and Law

Only at the beginning. Later when we see both clashing, they are meeting to each other's attack and Mihawk having to call off the fight
Yes Later we only see one clash and the fight ended at that moment. No CoC, no seriousness, no named attacks. So that fight is not comparable

We also don't know how the fight between Kid / Law and Big Mom was going until last chapter, and from what we saw, BM was focused on Kid, while Law was cheapshotting BM, doing no damage, and ending up toyed with by Promotheus
We know she used named attacks + her homies and adcoc. So it is more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.