Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yep, that's a great start. I also don't think Kid is done with showing his awakening around. Next chapter, it sure is going to be Kid showing off great stuff with his awakening.

Also, awakening takes stamina. Katakuri used it for hours...? :choppawhat:
I think it depends on the abilities. Law's abilities are taxing even under normal circumstances so it makes sense why requires more stamina for him to use awakening.

I consider Big Meme turning into permanent Olin a victory for K&L. Do you consider it a loss for BM if that happens?
go down means go down ... like Kaido
she will stay active after wano as a Yonko ... but I'm not fool enough to bet on Big Mom mental state.

p.s
and again ... if you consider Big Mom turn Oiln it means you ... as well as me ... know Kid and Law are not enough to actually beat her

Bogard

You can't win
Law and Kid's powers have "awakened" but they are not easy to use because they consume a lot of energy.
Interesting that both their awakening consume energy(i thought it'd only be for Law). Is it because they are new to awakening, or is it some drawback from the paramecia dfs ?
- Law attacks Big Mom with 2 new techniques called "KROOM" and "Anesthesia".
- It seems that with "KROOM" Law can attack the inside of Big Mom's body.
This "Kroom" name sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it for real :lawbepo:
Kid uses a new attack called "Assignment" with which he makes all the weapons and metal around him hit Big Mom because he attracts them like a magnet.
Is Kid finally coming closer to the magneto level we all hoped of him ?

:kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.