Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom vs Kidd and Law is going to be shitty as fuck because of Big Mom size and body shape, she can't do shit, can't give a kick, can't punch properly, is slow as fuck. Her homies don't do any consistent damage. How the fuck is she a yonko? just look at Kaido fighting and the damage is doing to his opponents and surroundings, Big Mom is fighting inside and she can't even destroy a floor or a few walls
Some people out here think she is stronger than Shanks lol.

Big Mom vs Kidd and Law is going to be shitty as fuck because of Big Mom size and body shape, she can't do shit, can't give a kick, can't punch properly, is slow as fuck. Her homies don't do any consistent damage. How the fuck is she a yonko? just look at Kaido fighting and the damage is doing to his opponents and surroundings, Big Mom is fighting inside and she can't even destroy a floor or a few walls
I was hoping she'll lose weight again and gets slim-shaped like she used to be in her youth. The battle would've looked more stylish at least.

I don't see how Kid using weapons is any different from how weapon users use their weapons. But I kinda understand where you're getting at. Lack of metals in his proximity does hinder Kid's overall performance in a fight. Though, I don't think that makes him shit.
Because other weapon users have a fighting style outside of using weapons like advanced haki etc. The problem isn't him using weapons. The problem is his environment dictates his power. Once he does not have it he is finished. That's garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.