Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Law says he will probably use his awakened power if he's near death. As his last resort if he's about to die, because "awakened attacks" takes away tons of his energy."
doesnt he use the powers in this same chapter tho?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Natalija What if kid is saving Law from using his all out technique and his death?

Just some weird idea:

Kid collapses a short time by using his awakaning. Big mum enraged and wounded starts her all out attacking, her own awakaning. Law thinks the only way to bring her down is to sacrifice himself. So he is preparing for it, starting his inner monolog while Big mum is charging to him, but right before he wants to us it, he feels a deep pressure on his soul, unable to move... and when he looks up, also Big mum suddenly stands still. It takes 1 or 2 seconds until Law realized, its pure CoC which is surpressing him and Big Mum at this moment... then from his back...

"Trafalgar... i would never let an ally die in this war." - Kid
My guy got so hyped by this chapter that he started writing Pantheos Piece XDD
:kidsmile:

What? Read my post again lol. What part of my post is tough to understand? I clearly said that Zoro vs King is a high diff fight at a minimum.
nooo i'm referencing about a 'slightly above tier level' things, let say if King beats his fellow YC1 like Katakuri, is he going to be a slightly above YC1 when he and Katakuri is a YC1 itself?

Okay I am a Kidd fan that has been holding on to hope that he would do something amazing. I also thought that his fruit would have more capabilities than just attracting and repelling metal.

If his awakening really only allows him to attract metal to something else that’s trash as fuck. He can already repel and shoot metal at people. The only difference I see is that they won’t be able to dodge it.

I hope he has more than that.
Chill
That's the starter, resumed in one line of not-even-full summary

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm not sure if this sounds like Kidd :few:
Exactly this is my point. While he refused to see them as ally from beginn, while he kinda always stated he is doing this on his own. Fighting together this fight with law, makes them allies, when not even kinda friends in his eyes. Passively, without him deeply realizing. But fighting for the same goal, makes them kind of friends, and we already saw how deeply he is connected to his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.