Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people finally stop writing nonsense?

Which yc1 other than Katakuri has awakening?
Which yc is broken like Law and kid other than Katakuri?
Which yc has advanced other than Katakuri?
Using Katakuri doesn't work coz he was never compared to these clowns (Marco, king, Queen)
How are Marco/king even fighting Kid? They get washed. They can't block his awakening or dodge it.
Law beats Marco too.

Portrayal has always been clear :SN trio> Zoro.
Zoro is fighting and beating a common YC , so Law can't be below Marco /King.
You guys can't scale and that's why you thought zoro>Katakuri coz of rooftop fanservice
The real battles which showcase their true pLs are after R5 vs yonko finished.

Kidd had no counter for fs and I didn't see hiw he would beat Katakuri but with his awakening powers, he can now.
Awakened Kidd >~ Awakened Katakuri > base Kata >~ Punk Kidd > base Kidd
Awakened Law > Awakened Doffy > base Doffy >~ Law
Currently: Luffy ~ Admirals > Kidd ~ Old Legends >~ Katakuri > Law > Doffy >= Marco/King/Zoro
IF Kidd gets adcoc then he's solid top tier as admirals
Doodle Bob I still have yet to see a reasonable argument to put Big Mom above Zoro from you.

Tell me doodle clown how does Big Meme beat Zoro?

Every Zoro fan should be arguing for Zoro > Big Mom right now

Doodle Bob I still have yet to see a reasonable argument to put Big Mom above Zoro from you.

Tell me doodle clown how does Big Meme beat Zoro?

Every Zoro fan should be arguing for Zoro > Big Mom right now
Big Mom's physical strength alone is comparable to boundman
she has ACoC and possibly ACoA as well. In any case her haki feats, skysplitting and no touch ACoC, are much better than zoro's.

Zoro needs to deal with that along with prometheus, zeus, and whatever other homies big mom can shit out.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Setting aside that there was no logic there to argue against to begin with, I didn’t do that. The literal first five words are β€œthe first half of this sentence”. Insulting people to make yourself feel better is an interesting thing for you to complain about, given that you’re a mod on this website.
Well, proving someone who uses no logic shouldn't be so hard that you start insulting him right off the bat. I don't recall complaining about anything. I simply explained how some people often behave when they can't get their point across with competent arguments. They do everything but proving their point.

Status
Not open for further replies.