Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom's physical strength alone is comparable to boundman
No it isn't. Boundman sent Kaido flying multiple times. BM has never done that. All she did was tank a Kong Gun with Haki with her forearm.No one's strength is comparable to Boundman apart from Prime Garp or Elizabello's KP.

In fact, base Luffy is literally matching Kaido's strength. Why would Big Mom match Boundman?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62
If Big Mom is actually defeated by Kidd and Law I will never argue for Kizaru > Big Mom.

It makes no sense for Law Kidd who were Zoros minions to take out Kizaru
Big Mom standing 0 chance against Kizaru has been canon since we found out she was a morbidly obese pregnant woman with no observation Haki

The story disagree that will just remain your own head canon
Higher grade =/= higher attack power, never was stated nor showed, pure headcanon to wank swordsmen. More AP is when a user changes his usual sword for a heavier one (Zoro when changed to Shusui) or in this case, one that increases the output power like Enma by throwing more Haki than the user can do by himself.

Keep crying.

G

Gorosei Informer

LMFAOOOOO these rucking Reddit comments

“god tier joke,” “take an upvote clever boy”
I loved the joke but those responses and the award spam almost floored me from the cringe.

:saden::cantseeme:

There's also someone "conveniently" posting about how crazy Kid's awakening could be as another post , whilst being "oblivious" to the spoilers.
:mihugh::lawsigh:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/qgfeut
Shame such good content gets posted there, art, memes and such, otherwise I wouldn't bother checking it all. I was hoping for salt in regards to this chapter too but it's probably getting censored/downvoted to hell.
:goatasure::madmonk::catpole::catblush:

Gonna have to check to see OP Youtuber's Twitters and see them go mask off and rage on there too.

:risicheck::risitavirus::virusprot:

Bro people need to understand that Big Mom's fight with Luffy is dead.
Big Mom will probably show everything she has in this fight against Law and Kid, she won't serve any narrative purpose anymore, Luffy won't fight a villain we already know everything of (strength and story wise), after this fight it would be straight up boring to see Luffy fight Big Mom.
It always was boring, she can't fight and has no powerful attack aside for that Ikkoku swing that never touches anybody anyway, she has nothing up her sleeves.
She is also very stupid.

Akainu vs Sabo is basically set in stone
the thing I like about akainu is... that there are so many character that have beef with him (smoker fujitora sabo luffy coby aokiji) that I could see any of these defeating him..
not in power level way, but the payoff-make-sense way.
Hate him with all my heart but he really is a good antagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.