Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is the amount of times oda does it to the point no one in the community can even enjoy a chapter with a emotional "death". Like even if someone does actually die the doubt and his track record are so bad that even when people finally accept it it already loses its emotional weight

And oda handling it bad doesn't justify other authors handling it bad
I dont really read black clover but all might being alive isn't bad writing tho i admittedly woulda rather it happened then whats happening now with his character but that just me personally.

And power and nobara are definitely alive but its already been hinted and foreshadowed that they are. Plus both manga actually kill off characters so 1 or 2 living isn't nearly as bad especially with it basically being told to us that they're likely alive
julius is as bad trust me. he literally get pell tier scene
what gets me is if the author did nothing with the ressurected character.... you know like Pell.
kinnemon still have tsuru plot line so I am indiferent.
thats on you tbh, but you can really see the dude who has impactfull death is diferent to those who is not. thats why pell didnt make sense and combined with above, he is the worst

Big Mom's physical strength alone is comparable to boundman
she has ACoC and possibly ACoA as well. In any case her haki feats, skysplitting and no touch ACoC, are much better than zoro's.

Zoro needs to deal with that along with prometheus, zeus, and whatever other homies big mom can shit out.
I just need to ask you
Why do you overrate CoC and Sky Splitting fan service so much?
We know punches that Luffy is Splitting sky with won't even do 1/1000th the damage that Oden and Zoro did to Kaido.
Do you wanna bet a nameless attack from Luffy won't even break a single Kaido bone yet it split the sky?

Bro people need to understand that Big Mom's fight with Luffy is dead.
Big Mom will probably show everything she has in this fight against Law and Kid, she won't serve any narrative purpose anymore, Luffy won't fight a villain we already know everything of (strength and story wise), after this fight it would be straight up boring to see Luffy fight Big Mom.
I genuinely don't want Big Mom around again. She has been too exposed. From when she fought theStraw Hats on the Sunny to now, she's shown everything. Let Law beat her, or not, idc. Just no more Mama.Let het take care of her kids.

And exactly what is so wank about saying Zoro at this stage of his journey being trained by fucking Mihawk, blocking combined attack from two Yonko, permanently scarring Kaido while severely nerfed is same ball park as Yonko.

He's defeating YC1 and strongest YC1 at that and literally YC1 is a level below Yonko so Zoro defeating King high diff or less also makes him Yonko level.

Big Mom literally admitted Marco alone was too much for her to handle in that situation and run away and yall telling me she can defeat two Marco level fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.