Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoros strength shits on boundman tho, Hakai would if not wipe him out upon contact would launch him across planet. Look at what happened when someone far stronger than bojndman Odeb tried to block an attack like a million times weaker than Hakai.

Sky splitting fan service aside what has Big Mom ever shown? ACoC without true AP and lethality is so trash even Kinnemon lives through it. What is she gonna do to deal with Ashuras speed and lethality? How is she not getting one shot from attack that nearly killed Kaido?
 zoro can one shot big mom now :lulz:

Lmfao you’re barely coherent trying to do these mental flips to justify current Law = Dressrosa Law
I've literally said none of things you claim I said. You're just a fucking retard who thinks characters jump from Tobi Roppo level to right hand level because 2 weeks pass by.

Red Roc was an ability he learned due to training…

:okay:
Red Roc is literally just G3 version of Red Hawk. Characters have a hundred different moves. You don't get to see all of them.

BM sent Cracker knowing that he beat Doffy

Luffy went all out from the start and had df counter in the form of rain from Nami

Luffy didnt even fight Doffy for 11 hours. Doffy is beneath Cracker per canon
1. Luffy had help with law fighting doffy hence why he didn't need 11 hours

2. Luffy used his strongest attacks on a diffy suffering from internal damage thanks to law

3. Kaido sent Jack to to get doffy. Are you going to say then thay jack is above doffy since kaido sent him against admirals to get doffy?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've literally said none of things you claim I said. You're just a fucking retard who thinks characters jump from Tobi Roppo level to right hand level because 2 weeks pass by.
And you’re the window licker who ran around for weeks bragging about how Kidd = Dressrosa Luffy and Law didn’t change and both were fighting Linlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.