Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've literally said none of things you claim I said. You're just a fucking retard who thinks characters jump from Tobi Roppo level to right hand level because 2 weeks pass by.

Red Roc is literally just G3 version of Red Hawk. Characters have a hundred different moves. You don't get to see all of them.
Red Roc is a new ability with adv coc infused, therefore he learned it after training

the mental gymnastics lol

You're so fucking desperate at this point, you're trying to prove a guy randomly unlocked his DF's ultimate potential after 13 years in 2 weeks with 0 training or combat.

Read what he wrote

GK was supposed to end him. He didn't have the stamina anymore to use awakening.
Who cares he didn't use it so Doffy didn't beat him with it. Luffy literally went from being 1st to near Yonkou in 2 weeks

1. Luffy had help with law fighting doffy hence why he didn't need 11 hours

2. Luffy used his strongest attacks on a diffy suffering from internal damage thanks to law

3. Kaido sent Jack to to get doffy. Are you going to say then thay jack is above doffy since kaido sent him against admirals to get doffy?
retrieving someone =/= beating admirals lolwut

I still think she will be beaten and lose her Yonko-Title right now. But she will reappear as non yonko and play a role in Elbaf. Maybe even kinda converted and only focused on her early goal with a family from all kind of the world. Accepting Katakuri as lead of the crew.
She doesn't even have to play a role in Elbaf if the whole CP-0 theory is true.

And you’re the window licker who ran around for weeks bragging about how Kidd = Dressrosa Luffy and Law didn’t change and both were fighting Linlin.
This is what I wrote last chapter.

Btw, if Kid/Law get powerups, I hope it's not CoC-based (at least not for now).

I want awakening or some new technique. Switch it up like Zoro/Sanji. Giving everyone the same powerups is boring.
Go suck off yourself.

Red Roc is a new ability with adv coc infused, therefore he learned it after training

the mental gymnastics lol
Actually no. Red rock is the gear third version of red hawk. So theoretically he already had the move. However what he did train for was the ability to use advanced ryou along with red rock and his other abilities and his normal punches

can you mouthbreathers read? He said he can only use it near death. In Dressrosa, he thought GK was going to take down Doffy.
Wow, you're actually arguing Law had awakening in DR. Just wow. I knew that you always were a little shit here but I didn't know you're that much of a sore loser to not admit your L.

GK was his absolute trumpcard against Doffy. Law invested his whole ass life to kill him, yet he doesn't use his strongest trumpcard to take Doffy out for good. Imagine being this stupid and actually arguing this BS lmaaooo.

retrieving someone =/= beating admirals lolwut
Makes zero sense since to retrieving him two admirals would imply based on your analogy that kaido thought he could do it while facing overwhelming odds. Hence why your analogy of why Big Mom sent Cracker to fight luffy knowing full well that he defeated doffy doesn't hold merit

Apparently Law fucked Big Mom up bad before Kid even used his awakening idk if true but if that is the case she may actually lose:crazwhat:
Got a feeling it'll play out like this:

- Law/Kid really damage her with awakening, Law is at his limit with the next attack
- BM finally gets way serious (uses AdCoC + Awakening with her soul powers)
- Either this takes out Law or the focus is on Kid here. I can see Law either being forced out of the fight (due to his general irrelevance when it comes to dialogue between Kid and BM) via some other distraction (CP-0 or maybe even Smoothie lol)
- Kid, being a conquerors user, manages to use Awakening w/ AdCoC out of pure desperation to win.

Sounds ridiculous I know, but I'm more convinced now that Law is going to be removed from this fight eventually after hurting her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.