Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote this last chapter. What happened? Awakening + new moves.

Your definition of "Ls" is me predicting everything that's going to happen :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You thought they unlocked awakening during the battle, not that they already had it before. That's why you believed current Law was still as strong as DR Law for doing absolutely nothing. I mean, you literally wrote the same argument a few pages ago lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And no lol king has shown nothing to prove he has a higher ceiling than kata
Yes he does. Fighting against Zoro — who again is substantially stronger than the Luffy Kata lost to — opens a door for king to be stronger.

Point blank, this conversation comes down to you downplaying Zoro’s rooftop feats to a ridiculous degree.
So far king really has nothing over katakuri let alone fs luffy
Pushing zoro does not change any of that at all
If he can give a character stronger than both Katakuri and Fs Luffy a high diff fight, that cements King as above them. There’s no passage or text that compares & contrasts King and Kata so it falls to feats.
Zoro being able to scar kaido with enma and likely a conquerors power up does not put him over luffy at all
Zoro's asura attacks are basically his strongest finisher moves. Like your not gonna rank luffy based on his king moves as if they're his normal casual attack. Something luffy has yet to use on kaido
Yes it does, there’s no other way to put it other than you’re wrong. Zoro being able to do what other top tiers like Linlin couldn’t do is much better than defeating Kata. Kaido’s durability has been hyped to insane degrees and Zoro doesn’t just injure him, he scars him.
Even with g4 and his king moves luffy was losing to katakuri before he got future sight. Zoro wouldnt fair any better
Zoro would be a worse opponent than pre FS Luffy considering the nature and power of his attacks. It wouldn’t be a long battle.

Bogard

You can't win
Is law so dumb that he doesn't know his own attack can't effect something so big? And what stopped him from using hybrid Kaido again?
Kaido was injured by Law's injection shot. GK is a superior ability. So Law's awakening will work with Kaido fine. As Kaido stated himself his powers works well against him due to attacking him from within. The reason Law wasn't using it on the rooftop is because as he stated this chapter it's an ability he only wants to use in a near death situation due to it taking a huge toll on him, which didn't happen on the rooftop

I think so too, although I expect Kid to get tired/fall and have someone/several characters stale BM til he uses adcoc. I don't see Oda having Luffy feat of taking Kaido down being overshadowed, even by a rival so this should be a struggle too.
I'm not sure if itll be downplay exactly, only because I truly belive that Luffy and Kid will clash in a short arc before Laugh Tale, so setting him up here to be a formidable opponent for Luffy I think is a great way to tie up the whole Supernova plotline and have Luffy come out on top.

BUT, if the CP-0 theory is legit, then I can see CP-0 coming in to "assist" Kid and Law by revealing the truth behind BM and Mother Caramel. This may make Linlin way more vulnerable while also being entirely more dangerous. I see this as a possibility since they seem to want the Yonko to lose now.

Status
Not open for further replies.