Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci was already almost 50% stronger than Kaku in Enies Lobby, and being optimistic now Lucci may be as strong as King, so Kaku isn't even close to Queen LoL

Unless Lucci is a solid Low/Mid Top Tier aiming Admiral Level

Kid and Law are fighting someone who would obliterate the person that Zoro is fighting against, yet he’s on the same level as them?

Kid and Law are on their own tier underneath Luffy. They’re stronger than Zoro, and by a margin. This obsession with putting Zoro on the level of people that do and will rival Luffy is ridiculous. Yamato is closer to them than Zoro is.
Oekaneki that's stupid af, Kid and Law haven't been able to do anything to Big Mom, SHs can hold off Big Mom too, and its not like she is trying like she would against Kaido here.

They JUST now learned how to do damage a Yonkou, congrats that's good for them but don't start downplaying Zoro unnecessarily, he already able to damage a Yonkou remember, and that was him nerfed so far beyond anyone in this arc.

And "obliterate King"??? do some of you guys have any shame? Really explain to me how, how does she do it? King is several times faster than Kid Law or Big Meme he'd be dancing around all of them. Obliterate? she can't even obliterate nerfed Kid and Law. Her lame sword can't even hurt Kid, what the hell will that do to King, like a finger poke. She can't even obliterate Jinbei or Chopper. :hihihi:I bet even Kaido would never say some shit like he can obliterate King, but Big Meme can lol, don't make me laugh.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
His race may be important, not King himself. Queen worked with Judge and Vegapunk, he mentioned MADS, and we will surely see more about this when Vegapunk gets revealed, Young Queen may even appear

Mr.2 relevance>>>>Mr.1, there isn't even a comparison
king is the only member of that race which means king is important you can't remove the black from a guy and say that the melanin is important and not the person who carries it.
Queen at best is a hypetool for vegapunk if he ever comes back

mr 2 is the only one of sanji's opponents who was important and even then mr1 is still active while mr2 is locked on the background now.
if we see queen it will be a flashback focused on vegapank or judge that may happen in wano.
Agreed but Sanji's opponent are cool Jabra over Kaku, entertainment wise and skipping powerscaling Queen over King and Mr 2 over 1.
Post automatically merged:

True Mr. 2 is no longer relevant, Wadatsumi isn’t either, Absalom? Nothing about him stayed relevant either, Duval? Nope disappeared right after losing to Sanji. Vergo? Definitely didn’t show up as an important character in someone’s backstory….

Lmao
Man wtf is no one sensing sarcasm now its clearly sarcastic see my other post

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I knew Kinemon wasn’t actually going to die, Oda is too much of a pussy to actually kill anybody, but even I rolled my eyes when I read the explanation for him being alive lmfao.

Law’s Awakening also seems to make no sense, Law’s powers always allowed him to attack people from the inside, so nothing is even new there.

But Jesus Christ, at this point Oda has handed out more free Powerups in Wano than he has in all of the prior arcs combined lol. Don’t tell me Oda has thoroughly planned out this garbage when he’s throwing out Powerups like Oprah throws cars at audience members. Literally every main characters has gotten like 3 Powerups while the enemies have gotten nothing. I feel like a broken record, but it bears repeating just how little tension is actually present in this arc since Oda will give the main characters literally dozens of Powerups just to handhold them to victory.

Another complete shit chapter of this complete shit arc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
True Mr. 2 is no longer relevant, Wadatsumi isn’t either, Absalom? Nothing about him stayed relevant either, Duval? Nope disappeared right after losing to Sanji. Vergo? Definitely didn’t show up as an important character in someone’s backstory….

Lmao
Duval? Really? Does that mean i can count sheepshead as another one of sanji's opponents since we are counting fodder?
Vergo was not sanji's opponents he was Law's he and sanji just clashed so counting him is like counting King as sanji's opponent.
Same with Wadatsumi who has more portrayal with jinbe all sanji did was kick him once.
And absalom didn't appear later, it was someone disguised as him he was only mentioned.

Kaku didn't use tekkai, and zoro didn't destroy the pacifista alone, everyone in the crew hit it and sanji kicked it with diable jambe and sent it towards zoro

Sanji's flames aren't regular flames, he says so himself, they are his passion and burns hotter than any real flame ever could, his flames definitely can destroy a building given the fact that they can damage a pacifista
IIRC, Sanji stated he would break his legs if he attacked the Pacifista again with Diable Jambe. Zoro however, destroyed the Pacifista with Asura. WB fodder pirates also managed to destroy a Pacifista and I doubt they could destroy a tower like in Kaku's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.