Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Big Mom is no where near as durable as Kaido and severely nerfed Zoro fucked Kaido up Oden style.

That nerfed attack alone should logically one shot K.O Big Mom now imagine what full power Ashura would do?
? BM with coa should beable to take Ashura you do realize kaido didn't try to you coa right & let's not act like zoro scar is bigger than odens because we could barely see it, zoro left a scar nothing more that will most likely left a scar on big mom also but one shot never her never happening now

What happened to Zoro vs Kaido?

Why zoro is fighting king? I mean zoro deserves stronger opponent than a prehistoric extinct noob creature
King is Zoro's warmup. The CP0 stated the calamities (King) must be defeated before for them to win the war. Zoro is the only one strong enough, except for Luffy, to beat him.

Once King is down Zoro will fight Kaido so he can be recognized as the strong samurai Kaido is waiting for.

Here’s my little theory on why Oda brought
back Kinemon and Kanjuro’s last attack :-

Kinemon thought he finished Kanjuro but Kanjuro was still alive and produced his last devastating attack. Kinemon goes and stops that attack protecting everyone inside Onigashima. Kinemon dies after stopping the attack from Kanjuro (who’s dead). A true and epic end for both Kinemon and Kanjuro character who were supposedly best friends.

I think she is definitely one of the pretties girls of One Piece. Reiju should have been blonde.

Btw did you know that in the Party manga (approved by Oda) Zoro actually saw Hancock naked not once but twice !

Marimo did not even flinch and was looking for the exit lol. She tried her love beam but was completely ineffective !

I don't think Zoro is either asexual or gay he is just the boss of self control and discipline.
Any link to the manga?

On topic, no surprise there.

Zoro simply too stronk.
Zoro simply ain't no simp.
Zoro simply built different.

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.