Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I have been thinking how Ulti x Killer could work. I found a way (100% headcanon). What if after the CP0 ships arrive at Wano, they start capturing all the BP officials... Then when Page One is getting arrested, Killer saves him, not because he wants to save him, Killer just wants to defeat the CP0 agents that are in his way. Ulti sees this and thinks that Killer saved Page One willintly, making her fall in love.

So much headcanon, but hey, it's fun to do it sometimes!

:suresure:
i had some similar idea back then when big mum went for Ulti and P1. :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
- F5 are down currently
- Zoro vs King (not over)
- Sanji vs Queen (not over)
- Jack Peros beaten by Inu/Neko
- Yamato vs Kaido for some time.
- Hawkins was beaten by Killer
- Luffy was KO'ed but came back and took over Yamato's fight.
- Luffy did cloud split thing with Kaido
- Momo trying to save Wano
- Yamato trying to stop explosives
- Denjiro literally MIA
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju still happening (lol)
- Kid/Law vs BM this chapter with Awakening
- CP-0 want Robin and Wano
- Orochi wants to destroy everyone with Kanjuro's power
- Drake and Apoo want to ally but we don't know if it's truly one

Yeah....

Ok give me fool summary now thanks
Thanks for the efforts but you spoiled me as I have yet to catch up with one piece lol

Well full summary won't come soon. Spoiler providers hands are tied. But don't worry. We understand your feelings and would try to provide full summary asap.

You tripping if you think all attacks before Asura did absolutely nothing at all to Kaido:milaugh:

Asura is impressive because it permanently damaged Kaido’s tough skin, but it never put Kaido on the ground which is something Zoro was personally hoping to accomplish. Luffy and Yamato both did it

Except thats not how shonen works. Characters always pull their strongest attacks in near death states. Fucking Law is using awakening because he’s near death. The broken bones shit was an excuse to take Zoro out of the rooftop permanently.

Law and Kid about to use power that will push them to their limits and take them out of the war. Ashura mode doesn't remove Zoro from fighting afterwards. We saw that the very first time he used it and he was able to continue fighting afterwards. He fought a ship full of Marines.

It's sad but I saw this coming. They show off a new power and reach the limit somehow means that Zoro impression feat is less impressive.
Zoro himself wasnt impressed with his own Asura. Kaido called him and Law annoying afterwards

Zoro looked good on the rooftop but Law a peer to Luffy is actually making a Yonko vomit blood right now in a similar state, something Zoro could not ever do even with his strongest attack[/QUOTE]
I've already countered every single one of these talking points.

Zoro's attack not only scarred Kaido it caused him to start breathing heavy and huffing. He wasn't huffing before.

Yes, Zoro did that.

The scar he gave Kaido means Kaido has a injury that can be agitated or taken advantage later on. You can try to downplay it all you want by calling it a superficial injury but the truth is nobody else's been able to repeat Zoro's feat.

You don't understand how attack power, injury or endurance works. A character strongest attack will always be their strongest attack at the time they use it. That means if they use it at 100% it is their Strongest attack. If they use at 20% it's still their strongest attack because their second strongest attack is still going to be only at 20% strength.

When Luffy used his strongest attack to defeat Doffy both of them were in a weakened state.

Zoro is a character that uses incredible physical strength with his attacks. With 20-30 broken bones his physical strength would be greatly affected. Law didn't even think he should be able to move. That tells you how much weaker he was.

We know from the manga part Zoro's growth in Wano was increasing the control/size/strength of his barrier haki. That's beneficial because it allows the user to produce stronger attacks with less physical strength. IE: Zoro cut a cliff with barrier haki using only the physical strength needed to cut a tree.

An example of Zoro using his incredible strength with large powerful barrier haki was when he cut the Giant skull horn.

That attack cut the horn from that distance and shook the entire Island.

If Zoro wouldn't have been in a weakened state and could have used his full physical strength to further power up his Dead Man Game attack it would cause easily 2 to 3x more damage to Kaido. It would have either defeated him or dropped his strength by over 70%.
As for the rest. All the of early attacks on Kaido amounted to nothing. Like is said, he called the supernova Captain attacks tricks. Their attacks didn't weaken his skin so Zoro can scar.

Neither Luffy nor Yamato has caused significant damage Kaido. If they did the manga would have told us. Yes, he started to weaken and most of that is thanks to the scar Zoro gave him. Scarring Kaido has an effect on his body. The scar Oden gave him started hurt while he was fighting the Scabbards.

Zoro did make Kaido vomit blood.

Yes, Zoro wasn't satisfied with his attack because he wanted to take out Kaido with it. Regardless, he is still the first person to scar Kaido in hybrid mode, his strongest mode.

The broken bones was an excuse to weaken his attack and stop him for causing even more damage to Kaido and severely weakening him early on. His flying dragon blaze scared big mom. There would be no reason for that attack to scare her if that attack didn't have the potential to cause him significantly damaged. That was before she saw him cut Kaido.

You are forgetting Zoro's goal is become the WSS. He has a strength base goal and Kuma already considered him to have equal value to Luffy pre time skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.