Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Kidd were legit holding back at the rooftop :crazwhat:

Zoro gave it his all and scarred an already damaged Kaido

Law gave it his all and made a pretty much fresh BM vomit blood

:hope:
An already damaged Kaido?
:crazwhat:

You mean the Kaido who called the supernova Captain's combination attract tricks. Who told us that thing Scabbards combination attack couldn't even open up his old scar. Who can heal and recover from any attack that can't cause a scar. But keep believing that those attacks somehow weakened Kaido skin.

Zoro scared Kaido with 20 to 30 broken bones. He shouldn't have been able to move so he was severely weaken and his strength was limited.

Law and Kid about to use power that will push them to their limits and take them out of the war. Ashura mode doesn't remove Zoro from fighting afterwards. We saw that the very first time he used it and he was able to continue fighting afterwards. He fought a ship full of Marines.

It's sad but I saw this coming. They show off a new power and reach the limit somehow means that Zoro impression feat is less impressive.

And damaging 10% of the internals wouldn't effect someone? Yeah, everyone from current Luffy to Scabbard number 9 bypassed Kaido's durability. The point is all of them except two people did insignificant damage and that includes Law.
It did affect him. He was screaming in pain.

Gamma Knife doesn't affect places it doesn't hit. It's not that hard. Kaido is the size of a small town or something. GK is not going to cover anywhere near enough AoE to completely destroy his organs. That's why he was guessing where the heart is.

Kanjuro still being in his dying breath however made it a bit better for me. At least no one has to take care of him AGAIN lol
Kanjuro has been in his dieing breath since the start of the raid. :lawsigh:

I won't be surprised that later he'll do some weird technique also "by dieing breath" to give Orochi some kind of PU to put up a good fight against whoever is going to beat him in the end.

Face it, Kanjuro is immortal, it's a fact. :suresure:

I can't blame him tbh, I can't handle that "Stussy" either.

Wer're probably gonna get another Sanji and Black Maria/Kalifa moment with her too.

:goatasure::lawsigh::kuzanope::sanjimeh:
I think she is definitely one of the pretties girls of One Piece. Reiju should have been blonde.

Btw did you know that in the Party manga (approved by Oda) Zoro actually saw Hancock naked not once but twice !

Marimo did not even flinch and was looking for the exit lol. She tried her love beam but was completely ineffective !

I don't think Zoro is either asexual or gay he is just the boss of self control and discipline.

Kanjuro has been in his dieing breath since the start of the raid. :lawsigh:

I won't be surprised that later he'll do some weird technique also "by dieing breath" to give Orochi some kind of PU to put up a good fight against whoever is going to beat him in the end.

Face it, Kanjuro is immortal, it's a fact. :suresure:
Yeah but he may actually be on the ground doi g this. Not running around lol

I'm 95% sure that Zoro's going to tie into hiyori's subplot. After the king fight, zoro will be absolutely fucked due to the coupled damage he gets from king and the zou medication. Hiyori will have to treat his wounds, just like she did in ringo. Orochi will attack her and Hiyori will have to defend zoro .

She will pick up enma and slay orochi for good. Enma won't turn her into a husk because the sword carries Oden's will and hence won't hurt her.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It did affect him. He was screaming in pain.

Gamma Knife doesn't affect places it doesn't hit. It's not that hard. Kaido is the size of a small town or something. GK is not going to cover anywhere near enough AoE to completely destroy his organs. That's why he was guessing where the heart is.
You need not destroy everything inside Kaido to make things serious for him. Kaido's completely fine after GK and called it a trick because it didn't effect him much. Luffy's been fucking up Kaido's internals since chapter 1000 and the dude is still going strong. There is no shame in failing against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.