Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure that's simply Enma absorbing more haki then needed , Zoro didn't have perfect control over it yet , so that explains the armament cloud i guess
Perfect don't know, but that was Zoro willingly using Enma's ability.
Which he didnt use against King until now and that's why I'm saying that there is no need of a powerup when he still didnt use the one he already had.

That doesn't seem to be happening anymore although it's fully coated i wonder why:kawak:
It didnt happen anymore because we barely saw the starting of the fight... when we will go more in depth like in this chapter Oda did with Kid and Law, we will see it.

Bogard

You can't win
Drake has been fighting a fucked up Apoo(by Zoro's shishin sonson + his own sneak attack in zoan form) for 30 chapter+, and now he agrees to an alliance :josad:

Meanwhile,

> Killer can tank Big Mom's indra and fulgora, injure Kaido more than than Law's dressrosa ultimate attack, and even his weakened version(after fighting 2 yonko on the rooftop) came down to clean house with Hawkins's max doll supply very quickly until using Kid as an hostage, and even after sacrificing himself to avoid Kid getting injured, he fucked him up the moment he found the solution to hurt him without getting injured

> Law's Wano power up allows him to fuck up BM from inside out, and that after the rooftop fight against 2 yonko
> Zoro can temporarily block hakai, with his asura(enhanced with adcoc) capable to scar Kaido
> Kid's awakening can turn Big Mom into an attracting magnet, turning her into a bully
> Luffy can do skysplitting with Kaido and contest him in a 1 on 1

Further proof that the rooftop 5 are built different :Dr.Killer::lawbepo::zorothink::kidsmile::luffydab:

- F5 are down currently
- Zoro vs King (not over)
- Sanji vs Queen (not over)
- Jack Peros beaten by Inu/Neko
- Yamato vs Kaido for some time.
- Hawkins was beaten by Killer
- Luffy was KO'ed but came back and took over Yamato's fight.
- Luffy did cloud split thing with Kaido
- Momo trying to save Wano
- Yamato trying to stop explosives
- Denjiro literally MIA
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju still happening (lol)
- Kid/Law vs BM this chapter with Awakening
- CP-0 want Robin and Wano
- Orochi wants to destroy everyone with Kanjuro's power
- Drake and Apoo want to ally but we don't know if it's truly one

Yeah....

Ok give me fool summary now thanks
And Big Mom pirates are nowhere to be seen yet!

Drake has been fighting a fucked up Apoo(by Zoro's shishin sonson + his own sneak attack in zoan form) for 30 chapter+, and now he agrees to an alliance :josad:

Meanwhile,

> Killer can tank Big Mom's indra and fulgora, injure Kaido more than than Law's dressrosa ultimate attack, and even his weakened version(after fighting 2 yonko on the rooftop) came down to clean house with Hawkins's max doll supply very quickly until using Kid as an hostage, and even after sacrificing himself to avoid Kid getting injured, he fucked him up the moment he found the solution to hurt him without getting injured

> Law's Wano power up allows him to fuck up BM from inside out, and that after the rooftop fight against 2 yonko
> Zoro can temporarily block hakai, with his asura(enhanced with adcoc) capable to scar Kaido
> Kid's awakening can turn Big Mom into an attracting magnet, turning her into a bully
> Luffy can do skysplitting with kaid

Further proof that the rooftop 5 are built different :Dr.Killer::lawbepo::zorothink::kidsmile::luffydab:
TALK THAT SHIT

True but i want him to witness the fall of Kaido more than anyone and also get reunited with his wife:moonwalk:
Yeah but his death had so much impact and seemed like a turning point for momo

I hope atleast someone important dies to make the raid feel serious

Because there's literally not a single consequence to any action taken

i still have this wild picture in my head where Ulti starts to adore killer somehow. And after the wano raid Killer and Nami will discuss about the treasures, how to split them. Nami would try to flirt killer into it, but killer will be hard counting with a slide rule.
And in the background we can see Ulti and Sanji getting mad and jealous about Nami and Killer, while P1 and Usopp holding them back.
I have been thinking how Ulti x Killer could work. I found a way (100% headcanon). What if after the CP0 ships arrive at Wano, they start capturing all the BP officials... Then when Page One is getting arrested, Killer saves him, not because he wants to save him, Killer just wants to defeat the CP0 agents that are in his way. Ulti sees this and thinks that Killer saved Page One willintly, making her fall in love.

So much headcanon, but hey, it's fun to do it sometimes!

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.