Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still have this wild picture in my head where Ulti starts to adore killer somehow. And after the wano raid Killer and Nami will discuss about the treasures, how to split them. Nami would try to flirt killer into it, but killer will be hard counting with a slide rule.
And in the background we can see Ulti and Sanji getting mad and jealous about Nami and Killer, while P1 and Usopp holding them back.
I didn't think about splitting the treasures

:steef:

One thing puzzles me:

- Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.

- Law says he will probably use his awakened power if he's near death. As his last resort if he's about to die, becouse "awakened attacks" takes away tons of his energy.

So the new attacks that we see in this chapter : "KROOM" ,"Anesthesia" ,"Assignment" are not the "awakened" ones ???

:choppawhat::amazing::neesama:

An already damaged Kaido?
:crazwhat:

You mean the Kaido who called the supernova Captain's combination attract tricks. Who told us that thing Scabbards combination attack couldn't even open up his old scar. Who can heal and recover from any attack that can't cause a scar. But keep believing that those attacks somehow weakened Kaido skin.
You tripping if you think all attacks before Asura did absolutely nothing at all to Kaido:milaugh:

Asura is impressive because it permanently damaged Kaido’s tough skin, but it never put Kaido on the ground which is something Zoro was personally hoping to accomplish. Luffy and Yamato both did it

Zoro scared Kaido with 20 to 30 broken bones. He shouldn't have been able to move so he was severely weaken and his strength was limited.
Except thats not how shonen works. Characters always pull their strongest attacks in near death states. Fucking Law is using awakening because he’s near death. The broken bones shit was an excuse to take Zoro out of the rooftop permanently.

Law and Kid about to use power that will push them to their limits and take them out of the war. Ashura mode doesn't remove Zoro from fighting afterwards. We saw that the very first time he used it and he was able to continue fighting afterwards. He fought a ship full of Marines.

It's sad but I saw this coming. They show off a new power and reach the limit somehow means that Zoro impression feat is less impressive.[/QUOTE]

Zoro himself wasnt impressed with his own Asura. Kaido called him and Law annoying afterwards

Zoro looked good on the rooftop but Law a peer to Luffy is actually making a Yonko vomit blood right now in a similar state, something Zoro could not ever do even with his strongest attack

G

Gorosei Informer

I think she is definitely one of the pretties girls of One Piece. Reiju should have been blonde.

Btw did you know that in the Party manga (approved by Oda) Zoro actually saw Hancock naked not once but twice !

Marimo did not even flinch and was looking for the exit lol. She tried her love beam but was completely ineffective !

I don't think Zoro is either asexual or gay he is just the boss of self control and discipline.
Definitely! Reiju is gorgeous and definitely takes after her mother! Sanji definitely gets his good lucks more from Sora too!

I've only read a few Party chapters (the Enies Lobby one with "Robin" was HILARIOUS!) so I've not heard about Zoro and Hancock, WTF LMFAO!? How did that happen?! Did he get lost and found himself on their island? Hahahaha! Also twice?! In the same chapter or so too?

Her beam didn't work on Zoro?!

:crazwhat::hope::quest:

I completely agree too, I do think he has far too much self control/discipline/willpower/focus etc and thus he doesn't show or feel lust, much like actual monks. Well I heard recently monks keep themselves as busy as possible with training, exercise, chores and such to prevent boredom and lecherous thoughts too? I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro was intentionally practising chastity tbh!

It's funny too as he's had so much physical contact with women, especially Hiyori ofc and he's had great chemistry with them too, although not in a seemingly romantic sense (except they both seem like tsunderes to each other imo LMAO, at least some of the women and Zoro I mean). Zoro feels very pure as a person and in his ideals, even "innocent" in some ways. Him and Luffy are very similar in that regard at least, but Luffy just seems far too fixated on adventure, having nakama, wanting to be Pirate King, meat and so on ofc?

I've actually seen people shipping Luffy and Yamato now and I think it's actually quite a wonderful pairing personality wise, I think they really suit each other! She's not as old as Hancock so less of an age gap too (but still a big one ofc) and she is much bigger though, Toki and Oden all over again? LMAO!

Seriously though, I wish I could be like Zoro and not be tainted/tempted by such desires! But they do make life more fun in some ways too! That double edged sword of having such desires!

Thank you for that info anyway, it was very enlightening and entertaining!

:finally:

:cheers::zorothink::lumazed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Free subscription to Informers Spoilers (We are first to have spoilers of one piece) to that person who will give me a brief on what happened in one piece in past 5-6 months
- F5 are down currently
- Zoro vs King (not over)
- Sanji vs Queen (not over)
- Jack Peros beaten by Inu/Neko
- Yamato vs Kaido for some time.
- Hawkins was beaten by Killer
- Luffy was KO'ed but came back and took over Yamato's fight.
- Luffy did cloud split thing with Kaido
- Momo trying to save Wano
- Yamato trying to stop explosives
- Denjiro literally MIA
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju still happening (lol)
- Kid/Law vs BM this chapter with Awakening
- CP-0 want Robin and Wano
- Orochi wants to destroy everyone with Kanjuro's power
- Drake and Apoo want to ally but we don't know if it's truly one

Yeah....

Ok give me fool summary now thanks

I wasn't talking about Asura... i'm talking about this:
i'm pretty sure that's simply Enma absorbing more haki then needed , Zoro didn't have perfect control over it yet , so that explains the armament cloud i guess
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't seem to be happening anymore although it's fully coated i wonder why:kawak:
Zoro now has full control over Enma's haki absorption i guess

Well, proving someone who uses no logic shouldn't be so hard that you start insulting him right off the bat. I don't recall complaining about anything. I simply explained how some people often behave when they can't get their point across with competent arguments. They do everything but proving their point.
Are you unable to distinguish between a remark about the sentence and a remark about yourself? If that’s what you think you were doing, then it was ill placed, because again, that’s not what I did. But again I point out the irony in someone “simply explain[ing]” or lecturing on behavioral practices while being a mod on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.