Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I know you’re a Kata fan and a lot of his fans hold onto this Katakuri exceptionalism but King has the higher ceiling between the two. Whether you wanna accept it or not, Zoro is pretty far ahead of FS Luffy who in a super weakened state beat Katakuri.

If King is on the same level as Zoro rn that seals the deal.doesn’t guarantee King will be, but the reality is there nonetheless.
Yes i do think katakuri is stronger but was arguing as if i put them being the same level
And no lol king has shown nothing to prove he has a higher ceiling than kata

From what weve seen of king so far
  • Has not shown any hints of having conquerors
  • Has not shown any out of the ordinary levels of haki
  • Has not been hyped up to be much stronger than his other all star colleagues
  • Has not been hyped up as the potential next leader of the beast pirates if they fall
So far king really has nothing over katakuri let alone fs luffy
Pushing zoro does not change any of that at all
Scarring Kaido is legit better than anything Luffy did pre—Sky splitting. I’m hoping you forgot about that and don’t honestly think beating Katakuri is the higher accolades than scarring the top 1 (or 2) most durable characters in the verse.
Zoro being able to scar kaido with enma and likely a conquerors power up does not put him over luffy at all
Zoro's asura attacks are basically his strongest finisher moves. Like your not gonna rank luffy based on his king moves as if they're his normal casual attack. Something luffy has yet to use on kaido

Even with g4 and his king moves luffy was losing to katakuri before he got future sight. Zoro wouldnt fair any better
We also know Zoro isn’t using the same moves as the roof top though—strong ones are being used, but he hasn’t used the attack Linlin warned Kaido about or Tatsumaki. So again—Zoro still has plenty left in the tank and the fight just started.
Same applies to king
Sayin zoro hasnt gone all out doesn't mean anything when king hasn't either and is still looking better as of now

Suck my left nutsack. I literally predicted everything that happened this chapter.

Kid/Law using awakening

Law doing internal destruction, while Kid crushing her.
Lmfao, don't wanna. I'm straight. What have you predicted? You predicted absolutely nothing. You said Wano Law and DR Law are the same...
Now take your L and shut your ass up.

Lmfao, don't wanna. I'm straight. What have you predicted? You predicted absolutely nothing. You said Wano Law and DR Law are the same...
Now take your L and shut your ass up.
Btw, if Kid/Law get powerups, I hope it's not CoC-based (at least not for now).

I want awakening or some new technique. Switch it up like Zoro/Sanji. Giving everyone the same powerups is boring.
Wrote this last chapter. What happened? Awakening + new moves.

Your definition of "Ls" is me predicting everything that's going to happen :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Got a feeling it'll play out like this:

- Law/Kid really damage her with awakening, Law is at his limit with the next attack
- BM finally gets way serious (uses AdCoC + Awakening with her soul powers)
- Either this takes out Law or the focus is on Kid here. I can see Law either being forced out of the fight (due to his general irrelevance when it comes to dialogue between Kid and BM) via some other distraction (CP-0 or maybe even Smoothie lol)
- Kid, being a conquerors user, manages to use Awakening w/ AdCoC out of pure desperation to win.

Sounds ridiculous I know, but I'm more convinced now that Law is going to be removed from this fight eventually after hurting her more.
Absolutely agree.

Got a feeling it'll play out like this:

- Law/Kid really damage her with awakening, Law is at his limit with the next attack
- BM finally gets way serious (uses AdCoC + Awakening with her soul powers)
- Either this takes out Law or the focus is on Kid here. I can see Law either being forced out of the fight (due to his general irrelevance when it comes to dialogue between Kid and BM) via some other distraction (CP-0 or maybe even Smoothie lol)
- Kid, being a conquerors user, manages to use Awakening w/ AdCoC out of pure desperation to win.

Sounds ridiculous I know, but I'm more convinced now that Law is going to be removed from this fight eventually after hurting her more.
I think so too, although I expect Kid to get tired/fall and have someone/several characters stale BM til he uses adcoc. I don't see Oda having Luffy feat of taking Kaido down being overshadowed, even by a rival so this should be a struggle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.