Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we have Law's awakened ability all wrong, and it's not an actual attack?

Could Law's awakening be the Perennial Youth Surgery that sacrifices his life, to make another immortal? That would explain why he doesn't want to use it, unless he himself is already about to die.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
After he screamed he said "You can bypass my skin/powers."
He said they learned how good defense is and that they aren't just thoughtlessly attacking him. To put simply, he praised them for looking for ways to dance around his defense. I wouldn't say Law completely failed but he didn't do anything better than Killer and the Scabbards I.e., he did insignificant amount of damage.

Bogard

You can't win
So add Law to the top of the list of the 1% man in Hawkins prediction. Apparently his awakening is fatal because it consumes tons of energy.
Yup Law could make sense as well especially considering he already confronted Hawkins before, and thus making sense if Hawkins checked his survival rate. It's between Luffy, Law and Zoro now, but due to plot, i still think it'd end up being Luffy

You thought they unlocked awakening during the battle, not that they already had it before. That's why you believed current Law was still as strong as DR Law for doing absolutely nothing. I mean, you literally wrote the same argument a few pages ago lol.
What in the fuck are you actually going on about?

Law/Kid stalemated Big Mom with 0 major powerups.

Law/Kid will defeat Big Mom with new moves/awakening.

That's literally what I wrote/predicted.

G

Gorosei Informer

Such a gorgeous and hot woman.

:cheers::myman::steef::finally:

Has anyone else heard about this btw? I've just seen it now:

I'm not sure about the legitimacy of it but there is a translation of Scotch's tweet being used there?

:chopoff::mihugh::usoprice::josad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Law already showed a new ability on the roof

he obviously trained and awakened his fruit, the fact remains he can barely use it just like Luffy was struggling with G4 at first
Funnily enough if Law attempted to damage Doffy internally again Doffy might manage to stick his insides once again.

Is law so dumb that he doesn't know his own attack can't effect something so big? And what stopped him from using hybrid Kaido again?
He literally questions it’s effectiveness . Do to lack of knowledge concerning dragon anatomy.

against Hybrid Kaido he’s nerfed into using Injections shot. Which bypasses his durability an does noteworthy damage in Kaido eyes.

So again no logical reason whatsoever Laws awakening wouldn’t directly transfer over to Kaido.

G

Gorosei Informer

I can't wait to find out whom will defeat Kanjuro. I would love to see Kin'emon performing the job, imagine how hilarious. Momo san may be busy with Orochi soon enough after he rescues the Capital.
Kinemon or Denjiro would be best imo. Unless Ashura is alive ofc or even Kiku. But I'm sick of Oda making Kiku look bad vs Kanjuro and Kinemon or Denjiro should really be the one to kill Kanjuro once and for all. That would be most poetic and fitting imo. I'm so freaking sick of Kanjuro now.
Still hoping we might see the "real Ryuunosuke" or Ryuunosuke returning somehow, but I really doubt it at this point. I feel Oda is making fun of using being sick of not killing his characters off or he's really sunkento new ridiculous levels.

*edi* How do I keep managing to line up repeated words and phrases like that?! Lmao!

:crazwhat::kawak:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Vomiting blood! No wonder Big Mom was scared of Flying Dragon blaze. He would have jacked her up. Oda can't take her out the war that soon or easily.
Zoro should try to hit the neck of a yonko, he would deal more damage. Of course that's not so easy to undertake as a directional path. It requires majestic aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.