Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she? Is that why Kid and Law keep hitting her over and over? Are you gonna just forget last chapter Law landed CS? Or do you prefer not mentioning cuz it doesn’t help your argument!!
Nope not gonna forget that. He should be able to get hits in sometimes. S doesn't take away her reacting to law while he was on the roof though

No they are impressive feats that you Zoro fans up play to the goddamn heavens to the point where some of you claim Zoro’s AP > a Yonkos

Zoro is fighting a YC1 who has not been more impressive than the ones before him, it is just Zoro fans that are praising him cuz he is fighting Zoro

Whether King is stronger or weaker than Marco or Kat doesnt matter they are all in the same ballpark and a battle between each would be nothing short of high-extreme diff

YC1s that do not stand a chance in front of actual Yonkos

I dont even hate Zoro, but I am sickened by his fans who jump bandwagon of giving imaginary feats to him like Hakai being 1000x stronger than Ikkoku even though Hakai is literaly half of BM’s strength alone
i'm not gonna waste my time, just remember that betting against Zoro and his fans usually doesn't end well :cheers:

can't wait for some grandmaster action :steef:

What do you have a better chance of surviving.

1) A cut to your side that leaves a scar?
2) Your internal organs being shredded to pieces?

The problem with your post is we aren't dealing with a real person. We are dealing with Kaido who has an invincible body who has taken over 50 or so internal destruction hits from Luffy that hasn't amount to much or cause as much damage as Zoro attack that scarred him.

If you want to use an example you must properly apply it to the situation we are dealing with.

Alright the day kidd gets a win against bigmom is the day that Gohan doesn't get a powetup in super and rivals base blue in just 1 day. Or become strong enough to beat kelfa which is a fusion in the manga when Kale was roughing up golden frieza. Or taking hits from moro 73 and even helping his dad in a combo attack.

Oh wait.......
Post automatically merged:

Was being sarcastic here using haters logic:suresure:
Oh lol my bad!!!!!!! Sorry about that man

Status
Not open for further replies.