Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshitter if enma isn't increasing his haki (which agreed you didn't say) then it ain't increasing his output. That's basic common sense. Something is only increasing your output if it's adding something that you did not have power wise. However enma isn't doing that. Therefore it isn't Increasing his output. At best its helping him hone his own skills with releasing his own haki. However it ain't increasing it

These are all the panels showing how Enma is adding to Zoro haki to the point his arms shriveled and was huffing demanding his haki back we are the ones reading two piece it seems

And then King moved into a blind spot. Which again, would have been impossible for anyone to know where he was.
Which again means he was to fast for them to react when perospero stated he saw them from a distance right? Exactly
Post automatically merged:

Then what are you arguing
If enma doesnt add haki then it can't add output since it does not increase zoros haki. That's what I am saying bub

You guys assume that every YC1 is at Katakuri's level, when it's not the case. YC1 and First Mates vary in strength, some of them can be close to their captains (like Beckmann and Shanks) or not too far behind.

So fighting YC1 is not a downgrade, some of them can give a relatively hard fight to Yonkos, and it might be the case for King. Zoro is not competing with the Yonko directly (for PK title) so him fighting them doesn't make sense ( it obviously makes more sense for Kid (and Law?) to do that) He will have his time against a Yonko lvl character when he fights Mihawk.

Oda not giving Zoro a proper 1v1 with Kaido doesn't matter. He still gave him absolutely impressive feats that you decide to ignore or downplay.
No they are impressive feats that you Zoro fans up play to the goddamn heavens to the point where some of you claim Zoro’s AP > a Yonkos

Zoro is fighting a YC1 who has not been more impressive than the ones before him, it is just Zoro fans that are praising him cuz he is fighting Zoro

Whether King is stronger or weaker than Marco or Kat doesnt matter they are all in the same ballpark and a battle between each would be nothing short of high-extreme diff

YC1s that do not stand a chance in front of actual Yonkos

I dont even hate Zoro, but I am sickened by his fans who jump bandwagon of giving imaginary feats to him like Hakai being 1000x stronger than Ikkoku even though Hakai is literaly half of BM’s strength alone

I don't know why zoro fans have this obsession where zoro needs to be levels above any character Oda implies he's comparable to.

Kid gets awakening and is set up to beat big mom, therefore Zoro must get ACoC or a black blade against king. Does it make sense that Zoro gets top tier power ups against King(and not against an admiral or mihawk)? Nope.

But he must because agenda.
See the thing is, when discussing who is stronger than who, you have to access their feats right, you have to justify based on what they've shown? Anything else get's complicated and wonky.

Have you seen Zoro fans giving feats to Zoro he doesn't have or taking away feats from Kid. it is just a simple assessment.

Kid suddenly became terrible match-ups for Zoro and Sanji

> Kid could turn Big Mom(human top tier) into a walking magnet, so it'd be easy for Kid's awakening to take control of Zoro's sword and use it against himself, as well as himself for the matter
> Since Sanji is made of exoskeleton, it might be even easier to control Sanji as well
Want I want to know, did his magnet power also take the sword of Big mom?
Big mom physical power is something else, if the magnet power of Kid even take her sword, yeah that would be kinda op.
He can basically use his power as gravity to throw anything to his enemies.

Which again means he was to fast for them to react when perospero stated he saw them from a distance right? Exactly
Attack him with what exactly? Lol. You think King can't dodge long distance projectiles?

That is not some amazing feat like facing an opponent in actual combat.

Come at me when King does something amazing like blitzing a yonko in an actual fight. Not speed blitzing a stationary ship, Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.