Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 or 2 admiral level people is more than the 4 that the marines have? Either you can't count or you're also creditless.
If Lucci and Kaku are then there are more, CP0 existed before their rookie ass became CP0, so I am using your logic here they had admiral level characters before too, in addition to the two new rookie, hell add stussy too why not she's always alongsise Kaku and Lucci.

Creditless

Hybrid Yamato made hybrid Kaido go back to base. That in and of itself is already more impressive than anything the SNs did at the rooftop for now.

Pre Udon Luffy made kaido revert back to base who later got one shotted
Post automatically merged:

Ah yes, zoroboys back at it again, this time king named attack stronger then kaido COC infused attack based on what exactly ?
That was not a CoC attack you could barely even see the haki:yasu:

that’s not how it works. That’s like saying ashura is Zoros power up.
gear 2 and 3 were not luffy pu for enies lobby and gear 4 was not his power up for dressrosa then? luffy developed all those stages before the fights but they were only revealed in the fight. a power up is not necessarily developed mid-fight but you seem to be under the impression that law and kid are necessarily getting a mid-fight power up even though luffy never got one before his fight with katakuri.

Zoro used his strongest attack on an enemy that made no serious move to defend himself and left a scar on him. Said enemy immediately stepped away from him to fight someone that he actually considered worth his time. The next time we see Zoro, he’s full health and fighting against a commander, while Kid and Law are fighting against a somebody on par with Kaido. They are not on the same level.

And no, Zoro did not fight Kaido 1v1. That whole rooftop scene was all of them together.

Luffy does factor in, given that one of the themes of the story is that there are people that exist that only Luffy can fight. This was acknowledged by Zoro himself on EL, and reiterated with Zoro in attendance on TB. Law and Kid have been separated alongside Luffy from every other supernova. They are Luffy’s rivals. They’re two of those people that only Luffy can and will be able to handle in the future. They’re a step behind him for now, but not so far as to be on the same tier as someone who is fighting a person that their opponent could dogwalk.
This is complete BS. When Zoro scarred Kaido he was fighting in a 1v1 and Kaido tried to beat Zoro by attacking him. Zoro was just to skilled and countered/blocked all of his attacks.

Yes, Zoro is fighting a commander. Kaido's strongest commander solo. While Kid and Law are fighting Big Mom together. Beating Big Mom together doesn't mean they can beat King alone. So far King is using stronger attacks against Zoro than Big Mom used against Law and Kid.

Do you think the strongest and leader of the calamities can't beat Big Mom with Zoro? They are stronger than Law and King and we have seen their full strength yet. They have greater hype, feats, and portrayal than Kid and Law.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

No heavenly disaster next chapter wtf are you talking about Momo clouds and bomb threat plotline have been freshly introduced

I knew Kinemon wasn’t actually going to die, Oda is too much of a pussy to actually kill anybody, but even I rolled my eyes when I read the explanation for him being alive lmfao.

Law’s Awakening also seems to make no sense, Law’s powers always allowed him to attack people from the inside, so nothing is even new there.

But Jesus Christ, at this point Oda has handed out more free Powerups in Wano than he has in all of the prior arcs combined lol. Don’t tell me Oda has thoroughly planned out this garbage when he’s throwing out Powerups like Oprah throws cars at audience members. Literally every main characters has gotten like 3 Powerups while the enemies have gotten nothing. I feel like a broken record, but it bears repeating just how little tension is actually present in this arc since Oda will give the main characters literally dozens of Powerups just to handhold them to victory.

Another complete shit chapter of this complete shit arc.
We always knew Oda wouldn't kill anybody of importance during this raid.
What is annoying is that he is using these fake deaths to add emotions to the raid but these motherfuckers can't stop getting up no matter what they take on. Beheading, stab to the heart, explosion, they won't stay down.
Instead they keep getting up for what purpose exactly? Fucking waste of panel and time for the readers.
I've been so disappointed lately with One Piece that I had to reread some Kingdom greatness, Coalition arc, Sanyou and Shukai plains :steef:
WTF is Oda doing rn? Handing power ups coming out of nowhere to characters nobody gives a shit about, ressuscating dead characters again and again
Less scabbards and less SN and no Big Mom would have made a better arc, shorter arc too but a lot better overall

Pre Udon Luffy made kaido revert back to base who later got one shotted
Post automatically merged:

That was not a CoC attack you could barely even see the haki:yasu:
Not a named attack but still an attack imbued with COC from a yonko is or need at least to be stronger then yc named attack for the story to make sense

You say that but Kawamatsu was right there and didnt correct her

You say that as if we havent seen a single sword amplifying Zoro's overall attack power before even when using Santoryuu
You post the scan but then you don't read it kek, Shusui's slash ate the other 2 and made a single stronger slash, read the scan again and then point where it says that Shusui's slash is stronger than the other 2.

Oda could have been making Zoro fight BM instead of YC1 underlings. Or give Zoro a proper 1v1 against kaido like he did for Yamato.
You guys assume that every YC1 is at Katakuri's level, when it's not the case. YC1 and First Mates vary in strength, some of them can be close to their captains (like Beckmann and Shanks) or not too far behind.

So fighting YC1 is not a downgrade, some of them can give a relatively hard fight to Yonkos, and it might be the case for King. Zoro is not competing with the Yonko directly (for PK title) so him fighting them doesn't make sense ( it obviously makes more sense for Kid (and Law?) to do that) He will have his time against a Yonko lvl character when he fights Mihawk.

Oda not giving Zoro a proper 1v1 with Kaido doesn't matter. He still gave him absolutely impressive feats that you decide to ignore or downplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.