Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshitter enma doesn't increase his output because it doesn't increase his haki. It simply forces him to use more of his output than he would normally have used.
CLOWN
Did you see me saying that Enma increases his Haki when using that ability?
And if Enma is forcing his Haki, is not increasing that his output power since it's launching more Haki than what Zoro wanted?

Another fucking moron that doesnt know basic maths :milaugh:
How can you be so damn idiot?

This post is pure fanfic, Enma is not enhancing anything, if it were we would never hear the end of it and you would've actually posted a panel to prove it instead of posting shit from 20 years ago.
Every sword has their own unique abilities he wants to apply same logic to Enma because the manga simply doesn't support his head canon Enma is capable of amplifying anything.

CLOWN
Did you see me saying that Enma increases his Haki when using that ability?
And if Enma is forcing his Haki, is not increasing that his output power since it's launching more Haki than what Zoro wanted?

Another fucking moron that doesnt know basic maths :milaugh:
How can you be so damn idiot?
Bullshitter if enma isn't increasing his haki (which agreed you didn't say) then it ain't increasing his output. That's basic common sense. Something is only increasing your output if it's adding something that you did not have power wise. However enma isn't doing that. Therefore it isn't Increasing his output. At best its helping him hone his own skills with releasing his own haki. However it ain't increasing it

Do you really think Oda is gna hand everyone PUs and leave Zoro out???? He could have gone all out from the beginning and use Asura and probably end the fight but Oda being Oda is gna make this a grind. Logically, he should be getting a black blade in the next coupla chapters:kayneshrug:
Zoro already got his fair share of power ups.
  • CoC
  • enma
  • firefox style
  • flight(the thing he did when king knocked him off onigashima)
Black blades are a top tier feat, I don't know why zoro would need that or really anything else to beat King. The best I see him getting is control over his CoC as well as more air combat feats.

Bullshitter if enma isn't increasing his haki (which agreed you didn't say) then it ain't increasing his output. That's basic common sense. Something is only increasing your output if it's adding something that you did not have power wise. However enma isn't doing that. Therefore it isn't Increasing his output. At best its helping him hone his own skills with releasing his own haki. However it ain't increasing it
Basic common sense the clown said :kobeha:
Fucking idiot, if Enma is forcing MORE Haki than Zoro wants to use, it's indirectly increasing its output attack.
If Zoro uses 1 point of Haki by himself while Enma forces 2 points of Haki, then that attack is stronger, because 2 > 1, do you get it CLOWN?

:gokulaugh:
These guys are hopeless hahaha.

• CoC
  • enma
  • firefox style
Black blades are a top tier feat, I don't know why zoro would need that or really anything else to beat King. The best I see him getting is control over his CoC as well as more air combat feats.
All he is getting after this is advanced coc and a black blade. That's all he needs since he's already that much stronger than people like kidd

• CoC
  • enma
  • firefox style
Zoros going to get his own power up, he won’t get the same as Luffys. He’ll likely replace Sandai with Nidai giving him a pretty decent power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.