Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most compelling? :gokulaugh:
You’re better than this
What other character arc has there been?

Zoro learning to use a sword?

Nami had some nice stuff on Fishman island.

Luffy is perpetually pretty cool.

Chopper gets consistent doctor stuff, but most of it isn't horribly interesting.

There are others who have had nice one off fights like Robin with Black Maria, and Jinbei had a pretty neat story arc, but I don't think anything comes close to the sort of internal struggle and characterization that Sanji recieved in WCI(even if that characterization was focused on in a more spotty matter the later the arc went on).

I got by manga panels and facts here so sorry for you but every attack Kaido took was useless even those advCoA hits from Luffy were nothing to Kaido, the first person to damage Kaido was Zoro, proving that advCoC attack are far superior to Luffy’s advCoA attacks
Well, you must've gotten those manga panels and 'facts' from Three Piece. Mind enlightening us with these manga panels?

You're shooting yourself in the foot here. Kaido got excited over Luffy damaging him with AdCoC. Didn't get excited over being scarred. My point has been proven.
Dude Kaido only got excited when Luffy started using advCoC not before!
Kaido’s first serious injury was from Zoro using advCoC

Luffy’s internal destruction haki attacks before did little to nothing to Kaido

Bogard

You can't win
I'm down for Drake ngl
High expectation from him, so this "alliance" better lead to something epic
:kriwhat:
Where do you expect this alliance to go though ? There is not many possibilities imo

- Either the alliance is a lure, with Apoo aiming at backstabbing Drake, and thus showing why Drake said he hated Apoo and finish him off
- Or they really end up allying themselves against a common opponent(Queen who aimed at killing both), but since he is already Sanji's opponent, it'd just mean at best they'd help Sanji in some kind of thing

I'm not saying the attack didn't do anything to Kaido, as obviously it did. But it doesn't need to be explained that external damage is no comparable to internal damage. Getting your side split open, is not comparable to having small explosions applied directly to your brain, lungs, kidney's, stomach, intestines etc....
Are you trying to say that Law's Gamma Knife on Kaido or Killer sonic sythe is MORE effective and "not comparable" even to Zoro Asura Attack which Kaido reacted to the hardest? Thats BS dude, and complete misinterpret of the story.

Btw here's Kaido's actual words against Gamma Knife, translated literally (VIZ doesn't usually do literal translations).

こざかしい!!! -> Clever/Shrewd!!!

俺の強度 -> My strength

学習済みか ->You've studied.

Nothing about "tricks". Steven added that. Kaido just complimented Law for being smart/clever.

I guess you missed chapter 1010 where for the first time Zoro and Luffy were actually starting to damage Kaido then, unlike their superficial attacks from before
So by your logic , kadio and sanji have same pain tolerance level .:zorothink:

I am pretty sure kinemon cut kadio mouth. That some damage to deal with it. Or Kiku goku slab kadio hand through it with his sword. Laws rock made kadio scream.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, Law and Kid awakening before Luffy is one of the funniest things Oda has ever done…the joy this brings to those characters’ respective fan bases is tempered by the knowledge that the rubber asshole is either gonna surpass them with ease once his DF wakes up OR is already more powerful than his nominal rivals even with this turn, the sense of entitlement it gives to Luffy’s admirers is immaterial since nobody respects those people, and the narrative impact it has for all other fans without skin in the game is basically nonexistent. As long as they look cool, though…

Where do you expect this alliance to go though ? There is not many possibilities imo

- Either the alliance is a lure, with Apoo aiming at backstabbing Drake, and thus showing why Drake said he hated Apoo and finish him off
- Or they really end up allying themselves against a common opponent(Queen who aimed at killing both), but since he is already Sanji's opponent, it'd just mean at best they'd help Sanji in some kind of thing
To fight big mom

Honestly, Law and Kid awakening before Luffy is one of the funniest things Oda has ever done…the joy this brings to those characters’ respective fan bases is tempered by the knowledge that the rubber asshole is either gonna surpass them with ease once his DF wakes up OR is already more powerful than his nominal rivals even with this turn, the sense of entitlement it gives to Luffy’s admirers is immaterial since nobody respects those people, and the narrative impact it has for all other fans without skin in the game is basically nonexistent. As long as they look cool, though…
Reddit Luffy fans mad as hell because Law and Kid awakened but Luffy didn't :kaidowhat:

Wtf is wrong with these guys, i mean, Luffy is 1vs1 against Kaido rght now, dude split the sky :kobeha::kobeha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
and zoro hasn't gotten his PU yet,i can't wait :steef:

Drake and Apoo finds Sanji and Sanji asks them to stall Queen for him cuz he can't at the moment, Wueen vs Drake and Apoo Extreme Diff

Sanji starts going Evil, but he somehow finds out that CP-0 will get Robin, so he doesn't go full Evil but focus on preventing her to get captured
:goyea:

Sanji vs Lucci :stealthblack:

Queen vs Drake and Sanji extreme diff

Status
Not open for further replies.