Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything is better than the 2 weeks after sanji unlocked the exoskeleton and the ridiculous wank we had to endure
LoL, a Zoro fan mad with wank :kaidowhat:

You definitely weren't the one triggered by having to read that Zoro would one shot Calamities and that King wasn't an opponent for him
"Luffy and Zoro recovered in the same chapter, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido confirmed :crazwhat:"

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

You definitely weren't the one triggered by having to read that Zoro would one shot Calamities and that King wasn't an opponent for him :kobeha::kawak:
I was always on the king train so i don't know what you're talking about:kayneshrug: it's still better than ''sanji can break all swords because he broke queen's sword'' though

Btw here's Kaido's actual words against Gamma Knife, translated literally (VIZ doesn't usually do literal translations).

ใ“ใ–ใ‹ใ—ใ„!!! -> Clever/Shrewd!!!

ไฟบใฎๅผทๅบฆ -> My strength

ๅญฆ็ฟ’ๆธˆใฟใ‹ ->You've studied.

Nothing about "tricks". Steven added that. Kaido just complimented Law for being smart/clever.
He wasn't talking to only Law

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
โ€Ž
What other character arc has there been?

Zoro learning to use a sword?

Nami had some nice stuff on Fishman island.

Luffy is perpetually pretty cool.

Chopper gets consistent doctor stuff, but most of it isn't horribly interesting.

There are others who have had nice one off fights like Robin with Black Maria, and Jinbei had a pretty neat story arc, but I don't think anything comes close to the sort of internal struggle and characterization that Sanji recieved in WCI(even if that characterization was focused on in a more spotty matter the later the arc went on).
Oden had a better character arc than Sanji
Vivi, ACE, Momonosuke, all had better character transformations than Sanji

You definitely weren't the one triggered by having to read that Zoro would one shot Calamities and that King wasn't an opponent for him
"Luffy and Zoro recovered in the same chapter, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido confirmed :crazwhat:"
I definitely remember seeing โ€œmuh parallelsโ€ โ€œLuffy/Zoro 2v1โ€ posts when Zoro and Luffy recovered :gokulaugh:

And then once the Zoro vs. King matchup became too obvious to ignore they slandered Oda instead

I was always on the king train so i don't know what you're talking about:kayneshrug: it's still better than ''sanji can break all swords because he broke queen's sword'' though
This is WG, there are things that happen very often here, but apparently because the matter is Sanji you felt you needed to complain about it, and there is always a bunch of trolls here anyway, so...

:kayneshrug:

Luffy Robin?? Usopp every other arc since the conception of Syrup Village
Zoro breathing neg Diffs Sanjis entire history as a character
I said post time skip strawhats.

Zoro is cool. Thats mainly it. He doesn't have a terribly complex character arc or struggles or anything like that.

He had something with Tashigi, but that hasn't really developed into anything.

Unless in this chapter Drake and Apoo are pursuing Queen, I think this Drake and Apoo vs Queen idea is pretty hopeless. Queen and Sanji are coming out of the live floor while the supernovae are still there in the same place talking about the alliance.

> Kid could turn Big Mom(human top tier) into a walking magnet, so it'd be easy for Kid's awakening to take control of Zoro's sword and use it against himself, as well as himself for the matter
> Since Sanji is made of exoskeleton
Unfortunately Kid can only take weapons from fodders only, but even that is possible if CoA doesn't negate his ability. I'm pretty sure that if you coat your weapon with CoA then Kid can't do anything.

Unless in this chapter Drake and Apoo are pursuing Queen, I think this Drake and Apoo vs Queen idea is pretty hopeless. Queen and Sanji are coming out of the live floor while the supernovae are still there in the same place talking about the alliance.
2 SN fighting nameless fodders? Queen and BM are the only big enemies left on Onigashima that they can fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.