Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
King is appearing to be much more troublesome for the Grandmaster than anticipated. Once Zoro is done with King, the most likely outcome is that the medicine will expire, rendering Zoro immobile and near death
I mean Zoro hasn't even relied on his basic heavy hitters so far, meanwhile King seems to have entered Hybrid Mode on the other flip of the medal.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
If you had it the entire time it’s not a power up lol. That’s not what a power up is. It’s like saying if kaido shows an awakened form it’s his power up.

they had awakening before onigashima. It’s like luffy with ryou. Luffy had that “powerup” beforehand so it doesn’t count as one of his power ups in the raid
If they’re showing it for the first time, then yes it’s a power up. That’s like saying G4 isn’t a pu just because he had it and didn’t use it until Dressrosa lol

The CP0 implicated that they won't try to "conquer" Wano until the yonko powers are still up, but Oda will also not portray a showdown between CP0 and the alliance if the alliance defeats the yonko since they will be the new established power and the CP0 would rather feel that as too risky (let's say it rather should just be Oda's decision since the SHs would not have the material strenghts at disposal to face off many CP0 members) so Sanji fighting off a few CP0 and make them retreat is the best I can glimpse for now.

Zoro should be exhausted after ZKK and so Luffy.
After zoro knock king the drug put him down he don’t able to fight WG

The CP0 implicated that they won't try to "conquer" Wano until the yonko powers are still up, but Oda will also not portray a showdown between CP0 and the alliance if the alliance defeats the yonko since they will be the new established power and the CP0 would rather feel that as too risky (let's say it rather should just be Oda's decision since the SHs would not have the material strenghts at disposal to face off many CP0 members) so Sanji fighting off a few CP0 and make them retreat is the best I can glimpse for now.

Zoro should be exhausted after ZKK and so Luffy.
The way CP0 explained it is:
Once Kaido is defeated, invade the kingdom to conquer it Even if Luffy and them are still standing.

CP0 will send an advanced squad to capture Nico robin while the WG ships head up the waterfall. But when they arrive, Zoro and the army of Samurai are blocking their entrance mirroring Ryuma

does that mean zoro beat kaku without a PU? it's clearly their PU dude they're not showing anything else this arc
It’s pretty obvious kid will get coating and no that’s not their power up. That’s not how it works. You just don’t want them to get something else it has nothing with them not getting one.

If you had it the entire time it’s not a power up.

i don’t know where your getting this a powerup when they even explicitly say they had it the entire time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s pretty obvious kid will get coating and no that’s not their power up. That’s not how it works. You just don’t want them to get something else it has nothing with them not getting one.

If you had it the entire time it’s not a power up.

i don’t know where your getting this a powerup when they even explicitly say they had it the entire time.
there's nothing about a powerup that says it needs to be learned in the moment you just want it to be that way so they'll show another PU too

Status
Not open for further replies.