How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you trying to push this zem vs mid narrative, mid is just an edgelord who is not to be taken seriously most of the time and zem is just stating an opinion. Which would be stupid to state if she didnt really believe it.
There is no zemm vs mid( at this point)
Are you scum?
mid is actually a good player

as for @Zemmi its unusual to see u active day 1
not complaining, but noting its weird

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hope we have some town and scum reads by the time I come back.

For me so far, I’m having good vibes from Fuji, Zemmi, Kawaii and Tuna.

Bad vibes from Enryu.

Hope more people start talking soon!

Good night.
any reason why u avoided including flower in this list?

Emil

Certified Memelord
im so far liking fuji/flower/zem/midnight
its weird af to say this day 1
they r all playing pretty townie

i hope we can get 11 votes on any wagon actually. im pretty worried about that part
town is notorious for apathy here, half of us probably wont even vote

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only thing that pinged me about fuji is how hard he is going over midnight's hint. just let it be. this doesnt deserve that much attention

im not even sure if zem actually counter claimed it and i dont wanna know if she counter claimed it

that topic should be dropped all together

the only thing that pinged me about fuji is how hard he is going over midnight's hint. just let it be. this doesnt deserve that much attention

im not even sure if zem actually counter claimed it and i dont wanna know if she counter claimed it

that topic should be dropped all together
You complained about getting enough votes together. Would you like to be the first to sign up for the Ultra core?

Emil

Certified Memelord
in regards to enryu hard focusing the king, im trying to see which angle he is approaching the game from cuz last time he played this he was a survivor and never went hard on the king (gambit) who eventually ended up being town

here, he is already using the king push for content in day 1

tbh, im gna apply wifom here and say if this man is scum and new to ToL, his scummates will 100% tell him to stop w.e hes doing because the king might be bad and you would want a bad king alive, not to throw shades his way

imo going after the king is a towny deed, and its something ive done in the past as town. all players have a chance of rolling scum. the king has the highest chance of that being 50%. its honestly never ever a bad place to start, but considering how powerful of a role the king is, you do not want to risk losing that day 1 not to mention the loss of a lynch next cycle

usually you just leave the king to butlers if they start acting scummy. for that reason i wud like it if @Enryu starts focusing on other stuff now and im interested what he thinks of the currently active players

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
any reason why u avoided including flower in this list?
The people on my list are slight town leans and I’m not including Flower is because it felt like she’s missing something. This might probably be for the fact that she was out drinking last night. Apart from the one posts about Mid and Zemmi I don’t see much from her. Then again that post wasn’t also much of a discussion since Zemmi has already mentioned that she thinks there might be scum factions like last time. So it looked like they had a misunderstanding there. This Flower is null for me.

Then we also have Mid, TPein and Alibaba. They are also null for me.

Then there are the one posters like Ryu Kishi and Playa. They don’t stand anywhere in my list as of now. It’s weird they didn’t take part in the discussion at all and just left after one post. Maybe they are busy or whatever so let’s see.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh damn it already started
[Vote Lynch Kawaii]

A good king is a dead king
this to me felt like the worst entrance to the game at the time

the :oh damn it already started" part already feels fake alone

but then you couple that with what seems to be like a hint to the king "a good king is a dead king" mashed into a joke vote implying kill all good kings, keep the scum kings.

i may be reading too much into it, you reek of scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually lemme break it down more, that post is an old draft. i meant to post this one

Oh damn it already started
this is the worst entrance to the game at the time. it was posted 3:13 PM my time and seems pretty darn fake and dry to me because he does not add his usual emotes or "first page!!" or "can i trust you <3" type of posts to it. instead he goes off for some time ... i suppose to discuss a strat in scum chat about hinting to the king?

[Vote Lynch Kawaii]

A good king is a dead king
here he comes back at 4:11 PM my time, after almost a whole hour to just vote the king. you can say im angle shooting here but not rly. its info available to all. im paying attention to time stamps as well.

this part seems to be like a hint to the king "a good king is a dead king" mashed into a joke vote implying kill all good kings, but keep the scum kings, and well, i was looking pretty hard for where he goes with this or what tris reacts to it but i see nothing. absolutely nothing.
and he just comes again after an hour to wrap it up with this, and nothing else is said

im sorry ali, you reek of scum

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
in regards to enryu hard focusing the king, im trying to see which angle he is approaching the game from cuz last time he played this he was a survivor and never went hard on the king (gambit) who eventually ended up being town

here, he is already using the king push for content in day 1

tbh, im gna apply wifom here and say if this man is scum and new to ToL, his scummates will 100% tell him to stop w.e hes doing because the king might be bad and you would want a bad king alive, not to throw shades his way

imo going after the king is a towny deed, and its something ive done in the past as town. all players have a chance of rolling scum. the king has the highest chance of that being 50%. its honestly never ever a bad place to start, but considering how powerful of a role the king is, you do not want to risk losing that day 1 not to mention the loss of a lynch next cycle

usually you just leave the king to butlers if they start acting scummy. for that reason i wud like it if @Enryu starts focusing on other stuff now and im interested what he thinks of the currently active players
That’s the thing. The main reason behind his stance is that Kawaii rolls scum way too often and he’s pretty sure that she being the king and she being the person who rolls scum often has a high chance of becoming the evil king. I’d have appreciated it if he mentioned mechanical reasons behind his persuit but the reason he mentioned are not that great. Felt like an intention to waste time in dealing with the king so early on in the game when he can be dealt in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.