Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro/Sanji and Luffy will all get THREE powerups this arc.
Luffy- AdvCoA, AdvCoC, awakening
Luffy isn't getting an awakening in this arc. Hell, he might not even get g5 and just get a new g4 mode.
Luffy has all the tools to put down Kaido, the only issue is his stamina. His new form could potentially mess him up further. He is yet to use any of his heavy hitters such as KKG, King Cobra, Black Mamba and potentially KKG gatling infused with AdCoA + AdCoC and you are already chatting about an awakening

Just wanted to step by and say "bye".

Really no interest being on a forum anymore, where woke hypocrites like Lance & Co. delete legit spoilers, because it was the "wrong person" who posted them.

They can all continue circle-jerking, sniffing their own farts and running their bs agenda that 95% of the fandom laughs at anyway (but unlike me have no balls to state it) .

I'm off, ciao. Have a nice time under those mfers.

Just wanted to step by and say "bye".

Really no interest being on a forum anymore, where woke hypocrites like Lance & Co. delete legit spoilers, because it was the "wrong person" who posted them.

They can all continue circle-jerking, sniffing their own farts and running their bs agenda that 95% of the fandom laughs at anyway (but unlike me have no balls to state it) .

I'm off, ciao. Have a nice time under those mfers.
Didn't you post something about 1031 and Yuderon? Or was it someone else?

Not to trash kid awakening technique but if there's no metal around ....it doesn't do shit or am I wrong ?

He must bring his metal or fight in a place where metal is in quantity.

...dunno him turning things into metal would have solved this weak point.
Well most of the pirates crews and marines bring shit ton of weapons with them ,I doubt that Oda would write Kid in a situation that there is no metal near him.

Apoo is still up and about, and is meant to be a peer of Zoro, yes it was a sneak attack 2vs1.
BM is not a peer of Kid/Law, she is clearly above them and is a peer of Kaido/Luffy.
Zoro still one shot him, cope with that in your own way :whitepress:
Peer of Zoro? Sure the same way Hawkins is a peer of Luffy :suresure:
The same way attacks that landed on Big Mom was a sneak too :kayneshrug:
You're the one bringing up apples and pears, I never said any of that shit :seriously:

Didn't you post something about 1031 and Yuderon? Or was it someone else?
I posted it yesterday.

Totally legit spoiler about OP getting the Cover and lead color pages next issue (was the first one to do it) and reference to Yuderon hyping up 1031.

Got deleted, because I'm not a part of Lance and his clan. How dare anyone outside that bubble post spoilers?

1031: onigashima arrived on flower capital and luffy vs kaido
1032;raizo win drake beat apoo ass robin and brook vs Cp0
1033;sanji PU beat queen
1034;king go all out destroy zoro and kitetsu
1035; lunarian and shimotsuki shit revealed zoro PU and beat king
1036;kid blooming advCoC and law CoA

Status
Not open for further replies.