• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What I meant is:
People have been discussing about asking Dragomir if this is a special where we can have both Cult and Unseen. The rules state there can only be one, so people expect it to be announced if the game is a special where the rules change from the original etc.

The fact that Cult and Unseen can only have a 3/4 cap means it will always stay like this, unless it's a special game. Seeing my first point, this game not being a special game I also don't think the cap has increased. I think everyone should get to know if any rules change from the original if it's not a special game.
Oh pretty sure someone got a reply from Drago that there is only one. It was either Flower or Zemmi I think. So if only one faction is present you think the cap would be increased to more than 3/4. I forgot this point that they can cap at that number. But yeah good point. We should be prepared what we are dealing with here.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I didn't even need an English class. Also, you're projecting.
Yeah, they're both pretty mechanically-intensive. I think ToL more so than ToS even.
I agree.

I think I prefer ToL because of the flavour and "decoration".

But I also like ToS.

Oh pretty sure someone got a reply from Drago that there is only one. It was either Flower or Zemmi I think. So if only one faction is present you think the cap would be increased to more than 3/4. I forgot this point that they can cap at that number. But yeah good point. We should be prepared what we are dealing with here.
The opposite.
It's not a special game and we only have one faction. With this not being a special game I think the cap is still 3/4 depending on which faction we deal with. This also tells me we have to deal with more indies instead of more Cult/Unseen

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Typically each faction starts with 2, I believe. With yeah, the cap being 3 (for Unseen) or 4 (for Cult). I do agree though that I'd expect a cap raise to be declared so it could simply be that we're dealing with more Indies here, but I don't know if it's a great solution. We'll see, I guess.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You all boring
:seriously:
Who cares how much scum there is.
We find scum vote them out and if the game doesnt end we go for the next one.
Catch them all like pokimones
Vote Lynch @Flower
It's actually pretty important, because as both factions can grow we need to be able to anticipate how many is left at any given point. I also believe the recruit for each faction is hereditary, which further complicates the matter.

It's actually pretty important, because as both factions can grow we need to be able to anticipate how many is left at any given point. I also believe the recruit for each faction is hereditary, which further complicates the matter.
I will think about this at day 2 when we have more info. Right now personally i will focus on finding a lead by taking a scum out.

Status
Not open for further replies.