Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing this chapter, BM has a lot more in the tank. Law actually looked better than Kidd, no surprise here, seems like everyone looks better than him. As of right now BM is not going to get defeated.

So Kanjuro is dead, but had to go out in a bang... Orochi should be grateful. Where the hell is Denjiro? With Hyori?

Kinemon should be dead. Still feel like he will die; looking like it will be in the flower capital, this time his wife will find the samurai dying.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Holy shit Law Awakening is OP asf
With that he could beat almost every character.
I would go easy because of course Oda had to place limitations to his powers. Let's find out how well he can affect characters that are not Big Mom, he only caused her some internal modest damage and it seems this awakening is peculiarly energy consuming but the premises are quite good.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Reminder they said BM and Kaido wouldn't tank GK
BM can't tank GK easily lol

She just tanked a stronger move than Ganma Knife like nothing . She spit a bit of blood but was clean shortly after

:josad:all of this without regen or repairing skills

Linlin is the most durable character in OP.
She would eat ashura and gk for breakfast like bread and butter.

When 2 top SNs can't even weaken Linlin yet but they say doffy or Posthawk are near her :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Which is why I withheld myself to place Kidd above Yamato yet

Adcoc kidd or Mastered Awakened Kidd> Yamato >~ Awakened Kidd > Awakened Law > Punk Kidd > Law >~ base Kidd.
Look like Prime Ndule is back.

Shhhhhh. Don’t say this, they’ll get mad at you. (Even though it’s true). Ever since the roof fight ended Linlin has constantly only been talking to Kidd. She keeps targeting Kidd. They are the two conquerers.

Law will protect Robin from CP0. Watch :kata:
Law: made Big Mom coughing up blood for the first time in the entire series.
You: Law is just the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.