Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know about green lanterns but it's a sword which boost attack power by releasing more Haki at once, emulating the Adv CoA Barrier skill basically.
It steals more haki from the user than necessary that is not boosting anything, something that disappears when you gain mastery over it. Zoro is coating equal amonuts of haki in all of his swords as you can see in the latest chapter

Can someone explain why Law and Kidd's awakening has drawbacks but Kat and Doflamingo can use their awakening with no such issues?
Because they are the good guys in an arc
While Kat and Doffy are the enemies
Enemies never get restraint by stamina issue with their power ups, NEVER

and once they turn to good side in later arcs, Oda shows stamina issue for them Lol

it’s just what it is…

I never saw any drawback for:
- Crocodile strongest techniques
- Enel’s strongest technique, Raigo
- Lucci’s strongest technique Rokouugan
- Doffy’s awakening
- Kata awakening or Future sight contineously used and he never lost his haki. 11 hours straight use of future sight haki

Hell, EVEN Ceasar fucking clown had no drawback when he combined his fruit with Shinokuni gas…

absolutely nothing hhhhh

Yh but like, he could awaken a 20% here in this battle to.give him the edge over Kaido with a new gear 4 form... then gear 5 and full awakening for opponents
I don't even know what awakening truly is, so it's hard for me to tell whether awakening happens at once or step by step. But here's my logic: pre-timskip Luffy mastered gear 2 and 3 after learning haki, and I think that similar stuff will happen with gear 4 and 5. I think Luffy will reavil gear 5 against Kaido which will have drawbacks as well, but then he will awaken his DF in the fight against Blackbeard where all the gear drawbacks will dessapier.

Status
Not open for further replies.