Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are the good guys in an arc
While Kat and Doffy are the enemies
Enemies never get restraint by stamina issue with their power ups, NEVER

and once they turn to good side in later arcs, Oda shows stamina issue for them Lol

it’s just what it is…

I never saw any drawback for:
- Crocodile strongest techniques
- Enel’s strongest technique, Raigo
- Lucci’s strongest technique Rokouugan
- Doffy’s awakening
- Kata awakening or Future sight contineously used and he never lost his haki. 11 hours straight use of future sight haki

Hell, EVEN Ceasar fucking clown had no drawback when he combined his fruit with Shinokuni gas…

absolutely nothing hhhhh
Cracker had a drawback

It steals more haki from the user than necessary that is not boosting anything, something that disappears when you gain mastery over it. Zoro is coating equal amonuts of haki in all of his swords as you can see in the latest chapter
Like I said, we wont see that until we'll a more in depth fight like for example this one of Kid and Law were they use more skills.
At the start of the fight against Kaido and Big Mom it was the same.

Due to lack of mastery i would assume both Doffy and Kata had a lot of time to train and perfect their awakenings
Well Law's fruit works from his stamina so it makes sense for him. I just dont understand why Kid didnt used it soon. It looks like a normal awakening.
Due to lack of mastery i would assume both Doffy and Kata had a lot of time to train and perfect their awakenings
Well Law's fruit works from his stamina so it makes sense for him. I just dont understand why Kid didnt used it soon. It looks like a normal awakening.
Chapter saved

Pirate King and his Wings :steef::finally:
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.