How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Low-Hanging Fruit means a player who is an easy mislynch because they are incapable of defending themselves or play in a very Scum-sided way. Flower is, in no way, Low-Hanging Fruit.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
actually a point against the possibility of both cult and unseen existing in the game is that what happens if one of them tries to cult the other?

its possible cult is just cult and unseen is transformed to a fully unseen mafia faction right from the get go?
:kaidowhat:

Drago said only one can exist in a game.

Yuelyn

:goatasure:
This Dayphase will not have a lynch. The Majority will not be reached this early. Do not discuss who to lynch because it's pointless, focus on other things
We can still try to get a lynch together. I can even use my double vote power.

Yuelyn

Like what water pollution ? Isn't no lynch a very bad thing ?
It is a bad thing. But getting 11 players on the same wagon isn’t that easy. I have seen games like this end in a no lynch day 1 because the players couldn’t agree on a lynch target.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What do you guys think about Ekko vs Alibaba?

He’s quite sure that Alibaba is scum due to his posts regarding dead king and wants him lynched. TPein also agrees to him and voted for the same.

@Alibaba what do you think about that? You just posted a one liner that you can’t be scum. Is that all?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

He’s quite sure that Alibaba is scum due to his posts regarding dead king and wants him lynched. TPein also agrees to him and voted for the same.

@Alibaba what do you think about that? You just posted a one liner that you can’t be scum. Is that all?
T-Pein would agree with Ekko if Ekko was proposing re-establishing the Third Reich. Is this your first (or one of them) game with Ekko, by the way?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

I mean. I didn't get a scum role. What more can I say? xD

I felt like posting that yesterday. And it was the start of the game so all good.

If I remember correctly ekko even quoted the "Oh it already started" and said it was scummy :optimistic:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
T-Pein would agree with Ekko if Ekko was proposing re-establishing the Third Reich. Is this your first (or one of them) game with Ekko, by the way?
Not first game with Ekko. But TPein yes because the previous one doesn’t count. He barely posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.