How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I really should rewatch The Pet Girl of Sakurasou sometime, it was great.
I had it on my anime watchlist but I made a pause at watching anime before I could see it :owo:

WiIl definitely watch it though.

The girl seems really nice from the little I've seen :catpole:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sry been now at home, the reason why I was so quiet is more like I didn´t play mafia the last months and kinda
have to work my way back into it.
Aha! Well, give the thread a read and let me know your thoughts. Also, who you think we should lynch - we need to start coming to an agreement on this.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alibaba looks better to me in fact this is the first game I have played with him where is he is paying more attention. I’d dare say a slight town lean.

But I’m still sad I had to literally poke him for details. He’s not so pro-active. ;-;

now I gotta read the Flower and Tuna situation which I’ll do after I switch to laptop.

I mean your reads are pretty spot on I’d say. In Misty’s ToS game you were correct about our night 0 targets which made Conqi Monki cause you of TMI and we made it priority to remove you lol so your reads would be helpful! Don’t you dare slack off! Unless you are not BD and have no intention of helping town which I’ll note against you :v

about your comment that midnight was ripe fishing, why do you think he will say that specific role which spawns when cult is in the game!
This could go two ways:
1. He is cult himself and that was a slip up, him trying to earn town credits by announcing he will take down scum. But instead of scum he mistakenly mentioned cult. But at the same he can’t expect a role like paladin to put himself on day 1 and accuse him of lying! That’s way too bold.

2. If he is not cult, he has no way of knowing cult is in the game unless he is paladin himself. So I don’t see how he would be role fishing in this way.
I think Ekko pretty much believes his Paladin claim which is why he was quite discontent how people chose to highlight this to the real scum.

as for my stance, I think I lean on point 2 for now.
Let's not talk about that game and my reads. :zosleepy:

Focus on three things here. He's hinted Cult is in the game, didn't deny it at once and backed off once Zemmi said he was wrong. I think with this we can establish he's not Paladin. If Zemmi is to be believed Unseen is in the game, not sure why you didn't consider this possibility here?
Are you Unseen yourself?

Also let Ekko speak for himself. The thing is he said both Cult and Unseen ain't in the game but town read both Zemmi n Mid. Plus don't want Town to talk about them.

Basically, T-Pein is an echo of, um... Ekko. Anything Ekko says, T-Pein will agree with. If Ekko told T-Pein to jump, T-Pein would ask "how high". And so on. It's best just to think of them as one voice.
I think we give T Pein a free pass with posts like that. He can easily sheep and openly buddy like he did last game at this rate.

Still not feeling much better, but I‘m reading a bit. I think Ultra‘s posts so far look a bit weak. I will place my vote there for now.

@Ultra come and play.

Vote Lynch Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.