How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, this is my first ToL games. Reading the first few pages I see people discussing if we either have unseen or cult. Not sure how much of a priority it is to know D1 which one of them you are dealing with?
Also the reason why I asked / mentioned this earlier.
Both factions start with 2 (Convert + killing role). Is it really that important to get to know which one we face D1?

I mean, probably a BD with a specific role knows, but no need to get to out that person.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I would expect Indies either way, probably about 5 of them. But Indies are also a threat to the scum groups, so I'd be surprised if they were the only countermeasure to the number of Blue Dragon being increased.
Some of the indie roles are really worrisome. Like the reaper, sorcerer and the inquisitor. Everyone from neutral faction are immune to the conversion and some have multiple kills like Sorcerer is pretty much like arsonist. So what I mean to say is in a game this size with 21 players and knowing that only one scum group can exist starting with 2 players I think having 2-3 such indies make sense.

We sure it's cult and not unseen ?
no it’s not confirmed. I didn’t say there is cult in the game. I meant being culted/ converted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Some of the indie roles are really worrisome. Like the reaper, sorcerer and the inquisitor. Everyone from neutral faction are immune to the conversion and some have multiple kills like Sorcerer is pretty much like arsonist. So what I mean to say is in a game this size with 21 players and knowing that only one scum group can exist starting with 2 players I think having 2-3 such indies make sense.
There were 3 Indies last game, which had 16 players. I would assume 2 or maybe 3 hostile ones, and a couple more peaceful ones like The Pretender. Which is where I'm getting 5 from. That would also give Blue Dragon 14 players to start with, which feels about right to me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
There were 3 Indies last game, which had 16 players. I would assume 2 or maybe 3 hostile ones, and a couple more peaceful ones like The Pretender. Which is where I'm getting 5 from. That would also give Blue Dragon 14 players to start with, which feels about right to me.
Yeah fair enough. 5 sounds right.

Sorry what? I didn’t understand your question.
What I meant is:
People have been discussing about asking Dragomir if this is a special where we can have both Cult and Unseen. The rules state there can only be one, so people expect it to be announced if the game is a special where the rules change from the original etc.

The fact that Cult and Unseen can only have a 3/4 cap means it will always stay like this, unless it's a special game. Seeing my first point, this game not being a special game I also don't think the cap has increased. I think everyone should get to know if any rules change from the original if it's not a special game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This is only my second game but ToS seems like a great setup/premise.

Lots of different stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.