How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yo Tan Wa have you caught up? What are your reads so far.
Why do ya need my reads :optimistic:
Lemme slack of lmao..

Midnight is probably scum. What he did was role fishing. Hint he's such a player, get a player to counter claim and then act like he didn't hint it at all.
Ekko is showing the same energy he had last game where he was scum and i liked Sallu question to him why Midnight is in his town core.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why do ya need my reads :optimistic:
Lemme slack of lmao..

Midnight is probably scum. What he did was role fishing. Hint he's such a player, get a player to counter claim and then act like he didn't hint it at all.
Ekko is showing the same energy he had last game where he was scum and i liked Sallu question to him why Midnight is in his town core.
I mean your reads are pretty spot on I’d say. In Misty’s ToS game you were correct about our night 0 targets which made Conqi Monki cause you of TMI and we made it priority to remove you lol so your reads would be helpful! Don’t you dare slack off! Unless you are not BD and have no intention of helping town which I’ll note against you :v

about your comment that midnight was ripe fishing, why do you think he will say that specific role which spawns when cult is in the game!
This could go two ways:
1. He is cult himself and that was a slip up, him trying to earn town credits by announcing he will take down scum. But instead of scum he mistakenly mentioned cult. But at the same he can’t expect a role like paladin to put himself on day 1 and accuse him of lying! That’s way too bold.

2. If he is not cult, he has no way of knowing cult is in the game unless he is paladin himself. So I don’t see how he would be role fishing in this way.
I think Ekko pretty much believes his Paladin claim which is why he was quite discontent how people chose to highlight this to the real scum.

as for my stance, I think I lean on point 2 for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It bears noting that Cult and Unseen scum groups both have access to a recruit. So essentially we're dealing with a Cult in some form either way. I do expect some differences to the norm though - Unseen have a maximum of 3 members at once, and the Cult have a maximum of 4. With 21 players, that's probably not working well, so the # limit is *probably* increased.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It bears noting that Cult and Unseen scum groups both have access to a recruit. So essentially we're dealing with a Cult in some form either way. I do expect some differences to the norm though - Unseen have a maximum of 3 members at once, and the Cult have a maximum of 4. With 21 players, that's probably not working well, so the # limit is *probably* increased.
Either the limit is increased or Drago have tried to add some indie roles to add chaos. Both of the unseen and cult groups start with two members and then they start recruiting. Am I right @Sallucion i believe you are aware of TOL more than I do since I have played only one game before this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Either the limit is increased or Drago have tried to add some indie roles to add chaos. Both of the unseen and cult groups start with two members and then they start recruiting. Am I right @Sallucion i believe you are aware of TOL more than I do since I have played only one game before this.
I would expect Indies either way, probably about 5 of them. But Indies are also a threat to the scum groups, so I'd be surprised if they were the only countermeasure to the number of Blue Dragon being increased.

This is my first ToL game to be honest lol.
But I'm still old fashioned and I do actually read some of the rules (@Zemmi :kriwhat:)

So both of the factions start with a convert and killing role, which means both of the factions start with 2.
Like Ratchet said Unseen does cap at 3 while Cult caps at 4. Since this is not a special game or a game where the rules change, I think the cap is still the same. We probably have to deal with more Indie roles, but I'm not 100% sure about this ofcourse.

Also, would Dragomir only mention a Cap change to the cult / unseen group? I think it's a rule which everyone should net notified about.

Status
Not open for further replies.