Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
this to me felt like the worst entrance to the game at the time

the :oh damn it already started" part already feels fake alone

but then you couple that with what seems to be like a hint to the king "a good king is a dead king" mashed into a joke vote implying kill all good kings, keep the scum kings.

i may be reading too much into it, you reek of scum
Sorry Ekko I’m not sure about this. It looks like another joke and stretching the joke too much. Alibaba fluffs a lot and I can’t take this seriously with him just adding one line. It’s too less info.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry Ekko I’m not sure about this. It looks like another joke and stretching the joke too much. Alibaba fluffs a lot and I can’t take this seriously with him just adding one line. It’s too less info.
that was not the correct answer

Emil

Certified Memelord
well, im not gna be a dictator and force you what you think kek

if you have better options, feel free to enlighten me

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never vote early on its not my gameplay. Just because i didnt vote early on doesnt mean i dont have suspects i have two and gave my reasons for it.
did you read my post on enryu?

im interested to see why u think flower/enryu r scum here
they very well could be
id like to hear ur proposition

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
hey @Kagura what do u say ur read of enryu is? town or scum?
Not sure until I hear more from him.

Points which I found scummy:

Wanted to shift focus on the king who cannot be investigated and there is a 50-50 chance of rolling evil or good.

When asked if he was joking he confirmed that he was pretty serious.

When asked about reasons, he didn’t mention any other than the fact that Kawaii rolls scum too often in the games they have played together

Points against why he could be scummy:

Might be his new way of contributing as town to challenge the affiliation of king.

Might has forgot that King lynch can add to complications in the game so it’s best to leave it for butler or later part of game.

It’s his second TOL game IIRC, so he’s not so experienced about the setup. Isn’t it @Enryu

So I’m having bad vibes from him but at the same time I’m not finding him lynch worthy. My stance is 60-40 I’m regards to scum or town.

Status
Not open for further replies.