Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I’m not trolling
I really think Luffy’s words as a kid to Shanks were misinterpreted by all of us…

Luffy said “ I will gather a crew stronger than yours than can beat your crew”

Most of us interpreted it as “Luffy + his crew” will beat “Shanks + his crew”

on other hand, I feel Luffy was so ambitious in that he disregarded himself from that fight… and that he will be a captain of a crew that can deal with them all on their own…

Hence why when he heard of Zoro being a “strong swordsman” he went to that island specifically to recruit him… just for being strong swordsman…

and it’s also why when Zoro says “If I cannot become strongest swordsman, you will be in dilimma”
Because I feel for Luffy, he wants Zoro to be strongest swordsman that can topple Shanks…
I just feel that’s a big plot twist Luffy has regarding the promise
So Zoro is killing Shanks? :finally:
After Wano's ZKK it's time for ZKS :youcraz:

Lol amount of blood is not important with Oda drawings lol
It is when the damage is done internally, there's no durability or haki inside the body, so Law needs the most OP DF and nearly kill himself for a drop of blood against someone that busted her knee by kneeling on the ground?
Killer can do shit like that for free and not die in the process of doing it.

Nope that's not how it works. We literally see her splitting the sky.

That means she is solidly emperor tier. Doesn't matter how you downplay her.

Has it occurred to you, kidd and law maybe a tier above marco each now?
Why are you bouncing around with your claims. When have I said that BM isn't Yonkou level. Based on feats, she isn't pushing Kaido to extreme diff, that's about it.

Marco beats either Kid or Law 1v1, both don't have the feats to prove their superior over him. Law legit is countered hard. They're barely YC1 level both.

So Zoro is killing Shanks? :finally:
After Wano's ZKK it's time for ZKS :youcraz:
Lol

There is literally in Mihawk’s databook card a line says “Mihawk is waiting for the time someone who shows up, surpass his old rival, to fight him”

So, he literally is waiting for someone who can beat Shanks hhhh

Zoro will beat Shanks, not Luffy
While Luffy will beat Kaido, not Zoro

can be that dense - why would it be any different in their major fight compared to MF? It wont be.
Yes it will because it was proven on Punk Hazard that Admirals fight differently when going all out based on the environmental damage that was dealt, or did the climate and landscape of MF change ?
You're attempt to downplay the Admirals is ridiculous.
As I said, splashing their elements all over the island doesnt bother the target that stands a couple of meters in front of them.
Based on nothing. When the entire island is made out of a lethal element, you're freedom and movement is severely limited.

I'm sticking here since our arguments on OJ, when you didnt believe into my Zoro wank...
Still waiting for counter-arguments to prove me wrong.
I never bought into the Zoro wank and I'm still no wanker. You see Current Zoro as the strongest character and I have him at YC1 level, here are worlds between our view points.

Good. I'm definitely around here as well, didn't endure this trash arc to see the Admirals for nothing.

Kaido turned Zoro's dad into a number? :crazwhat:
And the number 2 have horns like those of a bull, zoro's dad was wearing a kimono with a bull :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I take Zoro oneshotting King over Lanjifags dreaming of Lanji being Zoro's equal, 2 of the most overpowered and underserved PU later and your cook is still being laughed at by someone weaker than Who's Who.
Haha still waiting for one shot, looks like it's going well for zoro. "undeserved" ...cry

Status
Not open for further replies.