Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big meme had to postpone against yc1 marco but awakened kidd and law cant even make her bleed.
I dont think kidd and law can beat kingu in a 1v1
Never mind Midd and Law, what about Lanji? He was already above YC1 but won't beat a YC2 without the exoskeleton, Judge's suit and most likely a new PU!
How did we go from the real Lanji mid diffing hybrid Queen to PU after PU Lanji clashing with zoan Queen's ponytail!?:sanmoji:

I'll take back everything I said, if he does.
I swear I’m not trolling
I really think Luffy’s words as a kid to Shanks were misinterpreted by all of us…

Luffy said “ I will gather a crew stronger than yours than can beat your crew”

Most of us interpreted it as “Luffy + his crew” will beat “Shanks + his crew”

on other hand, I feel Luffy was so ambitious in that he disregarded himself from that fight… and that he will be a captain of a crew that can deal with them all on their own…

Hence why when he heard of Zoro being a “strong swordsman” he went to that island specifically to recruit him… just for being strong swordsman…

and it’s also why when Zoro says “If I cannot become strongest swordsman, you will be in dilimma”
Because I feel for Luffy, he wants Zoro to be strongest swordsman that can topple Shanks…
I just feel that’s a big plot twist Luffy has regarding the promise

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Never mind Midd and Law, what about Lanji? He was already above YC1 but won't beat a YC2 without the exoskeleton, Judge's suit and most likely a new PU!
How did we go from the real Lanji mid diffing hybrid Queen to PU after PU Lanji clashing with zoan Queen's ponytail!?:sanmoji:
Queen could give law a run for his money.
Kidd neg diffs him though since hes a cyborg.

According to @GreenEggsAHam Boa stands no chances against Coby.
:kaidowhat:
Coby is a Captain right now. THe ranking Smoker has the first time we saw him. Even Vice Admiral Momonga couldnt defeat her.

I think Boa will lose but against Fuji. Fuji is going somewhere and i think its Amazon Lily.

Sending a blind man against a Most Beatiful Woman. World Goverment is genius. :lulz::fujilaugh:

:kaidowhat:
Coby is a Captain right now. THe ranking Smoker has the first time we saw him. Even Vice Admiral Momonga couldnt defeat her.

I think Boa will lose but against Fuji. Fuji is going somewhere and i think its Amazon Lily.

Sending a blind man against a Most Beatiful Woman. World Goverment is genius. :lulz::fujilaugh:
Yeah I feel Coby is having troubles climbing ranks after the events occurred on MF. He is probably much stronger than what his rank suggests on a serious note.

Status
Not open for further replies.