Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji can send Queen flying with the power of his kicks like big mom did, but Queen showed it is still not enough to damage him, he's a fucking brachio, probably the most durable of the anciant zoans... Kid and law are around King and Queen level, facts... IMO, and i always say it, two strong YC can extreme diff a yonko
how come sanji never sent queen flying then sanji can't even damage him properly meanwhile zoro is out there giving the most durable character in the series permanent damage.

So with these shitty cheap shot abilities Law and Kidd gonna beat Zoros Ashura?

You guys are seriously wild man.
All this nonsense about Zoro only landing attacks in team mode, virtually every attack Zoro landed was to Kaidos face with Ashura literally blitzed him.

Law attacked Meme from behind while Kidd took advantage of even that.

I am not sure if Zoro is stronger than Big Mom, I'll see how badly Zoro wrecks King but one thing is for sure based on Law's and Kidds current performance Ashura Zoro solos.

@Monkey D Theories @Shiroyru You guys were wildly wanking Kidd and Law once again

that makes no sense,you're just desperate at this point.
Sanji said he can't damage queen because of his dino defenses, that already means that all the supernova have stronger AP than Sanji since they can damage a yonko.
and queen despite having those defenses was neg diffed in just 2 causal attacks meanwhile kidd a normal human without said defenses tanked 3 way more powerful attacks.
First off killer never use brute attack, he bypass kaido with sound it's not the same, Kidd use slam which hurt kaido seriously that's kinda iffy so is law using rock to drop on kaido which is still iffy but then law bypass with his ability not brute force li
base Zoro blocking King's downward slash, implying equal strength, that's pretty good when you remember that Luffy needed G4 for Ulti.
Also King is a RHM not a YC1, Kata is the only YC1.
Wait now king isn't a yc1:kaidowhat: so your hyping him up even further because you won hype zoro at yc1+, I'm done bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.