Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You thought Oden = Marco."
read closely , thought past tense .... and then what happened upon receiving new information?
thats right , something you are very clearly lacking.

you think yamato is currently weaker than doffy
and you act like you are some authority on power scaling. your arrogance is funny.

"Show me which Top Commanders of a Yonko were taken down by 2/3 Top Supernova, because I can show you a Yonko that is about to."
the novas are a hell of a lot stronger
than they would have been when they took down doffy
if this is how you power-scale its incredibly telling ......

"don't know what his strongest move is or isn't. Never made such claims, because I have to see what happens. But stating every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move, specifically in POTENCY, is plain false."
the statement is KROOM > gamma knife i have said that multiple times now

"That makes no fucking sense. Not every move is optimized for potency"
what makes less sense ?
law using a move in one of his last resort arsenals when its weaker than something thats more effective without awakening(which is more costly). but thats what you are parroting right now.
This dude is so fucking stupid. He cannot even realise his extreme bias towards an antagonist two arcs ago.

Shit i got discovered !
it funny evryone talking about Kid&Law performance but they left Big Mom :suresure:. That tell you about how bad this goofy clown Yonko is.

The best feat in all Onigashima by the so call equal of Kaido is a slash (her best feat so far in Onigashima is a slash).

Gosh all the Yonko fan need to hide, Big Mom the clown pale compare God :milaugh: casual ice berg slash (no name) no intention yet much more powerfull.

All the powerscalling of this Yonko boy are dropping like Evergrande stocks :suresure:.

The 2 best Big Mom feat are 2 dam name slash attack (and she is not a swordsman :seriously:)

One piece fandom is really the scum of the scum, imagine getting offended by fictional characters, you end of harassing real people because of that. These bitchass westerners talk about why you ruining the anime for me, Don't know that whole yaoi, yuri is a whole ass merchandise in Japanese and pretty normal.
because is anime is sexual liberal in the world. Not rocket sctientist to understand.

in western nations, it is found by Christianity. You know being gay is sin.
Japan is found by pagan stuff, that why they are sexual liberal.

Btw I dont support homosexuality but I am not going harass the artist like idolts on internet.

Kizaru’s lack of concern here really makes sense now lol:

I bet you that Aokiji and Akainu were spamming awakening at each other for pretty much their entire 10 day battle lol. Law and Kidd only using 2 awakening attacks already has Big Mom in the hospital lol.
The island changed permanently, including the weather, so I don't doubt you. :cheers:

It is interesting to try to guess Fuji's awakening...a singularity, maybe?

you think yamato is currently weaker than doffy
Quite a simple deduction. Law/Kid > Zoro/Sanji (Wings) > King/Queen/Yamato. Yamato is YC level and comparable to Calamities. That is why Kaido sends Tobi Roppo after her. He knows how strong she is. She is not stronger than Oden when he left Wano.

"Show me which Top Commanders of a Yonko were taken down by 2/3 Top Supernova, because I can show you a Yonko that is about to."
the novas are a hell of a lot stronger
than they would have been when they took down doffy
You stated you learn from your mistakes. You claimed Oden = Marco, "because time passed". Now you do the EXACT SAME SHIT. This is why I can't take you seriously.

Law needed Luffy to take down Doflamingo. If all it took is 2 weeks in private to "gain awakening" with 0 major battles, he would have beaten Doffy on his own. Just spend an extra 2 weeks in PH training.
Post automatically merged:

Eh, prior to that, we didn't even have a concrete idea of Oden's powerlevel until we learned that he actually scarred Kaido.
He stated Oden = Marco AFTER he cut him down. Do you realize how incredibly dumb that is?

Imagine going to this dude for powerscaling opinions.

I disagree, while a lot of users had some wrong takes, it sure ain't as bad as claiming Bound Man was Yonko level in power until Oda proved you wrong.
When did I say Boundman was Yonko level? I said Unlimited Boundman was Low Admiral a.k.a. 5th Emperor level. That is a fact. FS Luffy ~ Unlimited Gear 4.

The island changed permanently, including the weather, so I don't doubt you. :cheers:

It is interesting to try to guess Fuji's awakening...a singularity, maybe?
We are not going to have Fuji awaking in real gravity power like create black hole to destroy the universe like Super Mario galaxy ending.
I think it will be meh gravity power awaking in one piece to prevent Fuji solo One piece series with no effort.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
His DF consumes stamina in general. The statement was meant for the mountain sized room since a room like that also consumes far more stamina than usual.

However, this is a completely new move as Law doesn't even use room but kroom. Thus, it consumes even more stamina than his biggest shown rooms. He uses his awakening on the last resort.
We know that but only his "borderless room" and awakening can make it fatal. Lance never mentioned the fatal part but the scanlation did. Hence why I questioned if he had it in DR.

Quite a simple deduction. Law/Kid > Zoro/Sanji (Wings) > King/Queen/Yamato. Yamato is YC level and comparable to Calamities. That is why Kaido sends Tobi Roppo after her. He knows how strong she is. She is not stronger than Oden when he left Wano.

You stated you learn from your mistakes. You claimed Oden = Marco, "because time passed". Now you do the EXACT SAME SHIT. This is why I can't take you seriously.

Law needed Luffy to take down Doflamingo. If all it took is 2 weeks in private to "gain awakening" with 0 major battles, he would have beaten Doffy on his own. Just spend an extra 2 weeks in PH training.
if yamato is yc level and comparable to the calamities
doffy is weaker than her
draw conclusions from that.

"You stated you learn from your mistakes. You claimed Oden = Marco, "because time passed". Now you do the EXACT SAME SHIT. "
not because time passed, be a better reader , kaido holds oden in even higher regard

zoro scarred kaido too do you call him top tier?
no
there's nuance in powerscaling.

"This is why I can't take you seriously."
this is exactly how a lot of us feel debating this with you each week
you are exhausting.

"Law needed Luffy to take down Doflamingo. If all it took is 2 weeks in private to "gain awakening" with 0 major battles, he would have beaten Doffy on his own. Just spend an extra 2 weeks in PH training."
its been more than 2 weeks fyi
its been at close to a month in op time since dr
in wano alone its been about 2 weeks.
and we have seen luffy learn advcoa without a major battle in that same timeframe. lmao

If that's true, it's obviously a faulty comparison. Again, I merely mentioned people's viewpoint on Oden before Udon happened.

You said Bound Man is Yonko level IN POWER. Before Bound Man dealt 0 damage and got knocked out.
What do you mean in power? As in physical strength? Yeah obviously he is. Big Mom Haki'd up for a basic Kong Gun and her arm was rattling/steaming. That's the weakest move in Boundman. A KKG is like 10x stronger than that for example.

Luffy right now at full power Boundman with KKG has Prime Whitebeard levels of strength. #1 punch in the verse. Nothing less is needed to fuck up Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.